Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

legal Domain theft report: zhibo8.com was stolen (Alexa1600)but ENOM protected the scammer

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainufo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is a report of a stolen domain, zhibo8.com
this post is unedited

Shame On Enom! My website domain name stolen, rank 1600+ in Alexa
My domain name is zhibo8.com,which is ranked 1600+ in alexa.The Biggest Sports Live index Site in China.
A month ago, somebody invaded my email to steal my Godaddy account and password, and then my website domain name (zhibo8.com) was illegally transferred from Godaddy to Enom. Then I immediately contacted the transfer disptes of Godaddy, they agreed to assist me to get it back. After I submitted my passport to Godaddy, they asked Enom to transfer back the domain name. However, Enom provided me with a form which needs my signature. I’ve done it! But there weren’t any responses from Enom. So, I had to contacted Enom again. They replied that they were still reviewing my form, furthermore, they asked for my passport, and I offered it right away! There were still no responses from Enom to both me and Godaddy after 2 weeks. But today,Enom respond me with their refusal,they said the transfer of this domain was a valid transaction as per icann transfer plicy and regulations,they can not get the domain back to me.
What A FUN! This is stolen event, a famous domain stolen event in China,most of the Webmaster and Domainer know this event in China,most of the Chinese media had report this event. Godaddy can prove our account and domain was stolen, but ENOM, with it’s negative in the past one month after my domain was stolen,they said it was “a valid transaction as per icann transfer plicy and regulations”! I feel helpless,and disappoint!
Most important, zhibo8.com is very popular among Chinese sport fans. It has built up a high reputation among Chinese people, especially among Chinese youth. Everyday I suffer colossal loss of website flow since my domain name has been stolen, if Enom still doesn’t take any action! Cause of the hacker maliciously mapped my domain name(zhibo8.com) to zbzb.com(which attached a lot of illegal Ads), and Enom doesn’t take any effective action, I have nothing to do but just wait day after day, with the loss is growing!
I need Enom’s help against the thief, but I don’t know what the hell they are doing! Shame it!

PS:
Spain’s Marca has reported zhibo8.com has extensive influence in China.
Domaingang Report:Domain theft report: zhibo8.com unlawfully transferred to eNom
Chinese Sites Reports:
http://www.chinaz.com/news/2012/0504/249657.shtml
http://news.domain.cn/html/yumingzixun/2012/0424/18609.html
http://www.admin5.com/article/20120504/427756.shtml

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom