Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domaincar

Status
Not open for further replies.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The personal attacks and name calling don't benefit anyone though.

They always start it, check this and others flaming threads. I have been in much worse flamewars though...

I think these "honest domainers" in this thread, calling all of us TM-typo-domainers (squatters) "thieves" (insulting thousands of people BTW), which has been in the business so long, yet they missed the chances to make tens of millions of dollars, they must be, at least at subconscious level, very angry at themselves.

Maybe they was affraid at that time of consequences and no consequences ever happened. Now they could have been in position of never have to work anymore. But they missed the chance. So at conscious level they feel, they are morally superior. But it is just their conscious excuse so they do not need to admit to themselves, they could have 9 digits ammount in the bank by now.

And indeed they believe in their moral superiority, thats how the human brain works - if something horrible happens, the brain creates another "reality", so they do not go nuts.

Typos.com any offers?

Nice domain, for once as a generic, but also it must get x^4 typos/month as typo of a popular cyprus newspapers - typos.com.cy

I think if You find some domainer from Cyprus or Greece, they might pay you best...

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
Nice domain, for once as a generic, but also it must get x^4 typos/month as typo of a popular cyprus newspapers - typos.com.cy

I think if You find some domainer from Cyprus or Greece, they might pay you best...

I didn't know that until now. Checked the stats. Last 30 days, 67.7% of the visitors came from Cyprus. What irony, typos.com is a typo.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hahahah holy sh*t now that's funny

You Immoral Name Squatter, Thief, Tyrant! Lynch Him! Lmao

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
I think these "honest domainers" in this thread, calling all of us TM-typo-domainers (squatters) "thieves" (insulting thousands of people BTW), which has been in the business so long, yet they missed the chances to make tens of millions of dollars, they must be, at least at subconscious level, very angry at themselves.

Maybe they was affraid at that time of consequences and no consequences ever happened. Now they could have been in position of never have to work anymore. But they missed the chance. So at conscious level they feel, they are morally superior. But it is just their conscious excuse so they do not need to admit to themselves, they could have 9 digits ammount in the bank by now.

And indeed they believe in their moral superiority, thats how the human brain works - if something horrible happens, the brain creates another "reality", so they do not go nuts.

No, I am not "mad at myself" that I don't register domains containing famous, registered, and distinctive trademarks. I am proud that I steer away from such names. What long term good would it do to make my business a target for lawsuits?

No, I don't feel "morally superior" to you (or to anyone else). I have made as many mistakes in my life as anyone else, but at least I have learned from them and grown up.

Yes, I am angry because my business is burdened with expensive legal costs which are caused by persons of your ilk. Your total lack of scruples has resulted in a legal backlash against our industry which has hurt many people. Your utter disregard --indeed your outright contempt --for the rules, makes me very very angry.

:veryangry

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yep, thats what I am talking about. Your anger is @ subconscious level, therefore you are not aware of it. Let me know anything else what can make you "very very angry", I will do that with pleasure.

Ovicide

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
denny007 said:
...Let me know anything else what can make you "very very angry", I will do that with pleasure.

I believe you would...

This thread is informative and entertaining.
Thanks to all who contributed.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's always fun when you are making money :eek:k:

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mocus, you might want to consider starting a richjerk site of your own seeing how you've quickly become the forum's biggest braggart.

One need not look far to find one of your many posts describing your superior earnings or challenging everyone else's earnings, or simply stroking your own ego in public.

maroulis

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
Mocus, you might want to consider starting a richjerk site of your own seeing how you've quickly become the forum's biggest braggart.

Even though I have to say Mocus is very talented, IMHO RichJerk can't be surpassed - he's just now shooting infomercial http://www.therichjerk.com/blog/ you have to see the pic of the Cessna Citation CJ1 with the RichJerk logo all over and the Ferrari 360 F1 with the RichJerk vanity plate to realize he's bigger than the master himself Donald Trump... I believe this guy will have a show on NBC in the next 2 years just watch....

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I tried posting pictures of my chicks in my old happy thread and the mods deleted all the links and said they were too sexy! (rightfully so!)
:-(

financialtraffic...does my success threaten you? Should I maybe say that I am doing badly, then would you feel better? :rolleyes: I am evidence that this industry is awesome - and ANYONE can easily make ALOT of money if you can put the puzzle together..I hope you and everyone else here does very well too, even if you have negative things to say about successful members like me...

Chris

financialtraffic

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You're completely misunderstanding me. I am happy for anyone who is successful and I'm happy for those who struggle each day and keep trying.

But didn't anyone ever explain to you that bragging is just plain rude? It's one thing to confide in your very best friends how you're doing financially, but to go around on a public forum and subject all of us to it gets old very fast.

Anyone can brag...but what good does it do? Wealth is relative anyway.

Dave Zan

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
financialtraffic said:
Wealth is relative anyway.

Nor can you take it with you to your grave. :-D

peterq

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Among the servers frequently used by Domaincar are the following, all registered to Domaincar:

ns1.my-name-server.com
ns2.my-name-server.com
ns3.my-name-server.com

A registrant called Unasi, Inc. gives the same Panamanian address as Domaincar, and also uses these servers. A number of URL registrations have recently been transferred from Unasi to Domaincar.

Ns1.my-name-server.com is also designated as the name server of at least one registration that is owned by Ownbox, and provides the following address for contact information: [email protected] .

Ownbox.com is registered to Amjad Kausar supposedly of Karachi, Pakistan, who has figured in a number of domain name disputes. The registrant's name is not available for nip.net, but the administrative contact for nip.net is given as Free Domains Parking Alex Vorot ([email protected]), supposedly of Moscow, Russia .
Alex Vorot has figured in a number of domain name disputes as well.
See http://www.arb-forum.com/domains/decisions/159547.htm

Does anyone have information on the relationship between Domaincar/Unasi on the one hand, and Amjad Kausar and Alex Vorot on other?

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Unasi Inc. is the same with Domaincar.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Let's get back to business. I've just receive a forwarded email from my friend who receive it from his client. It seems like DomainCar is related to the registrar of these domain names and seize the domain names as soon as it's expired, then change the registration date to the current one without letting they dropped.
Dear Madam/Sir,

I am the president/CEO of Nature Vitala, Inc which has been in business for the past 3 years in the USA. We have products in the market which has the domain www.naturevitalab.com typed on them. We had this domain for a long time until it expired and for some reason we didn't get a renewal mesage from our host. We have other URL at www.fitnowplus.com which we operate from and it was 3 days late when we found out that Capital Domains or domaincar.com registered the name. It seems that Domaincar.com buy expired domains and resell them to owners for a huge amount. I contacted domaincar.com and they requested $4,900 to sell the domain back to me. This is definately illegal and I am loosing a lot of internet sales and bussiness at this time. I will have to sew them for damages if I don't get the name immediately. My attorney said we have a good case but it will take sometime. Please help me out and get me the name back. I am willing to pay a reasonable amount such as $100 or so to get the domain back. I pray that you help me.

Thanks,
Sxx Hxxxx
President/CEO
Cell 817-271-xxxx

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
.biz said:
Let's get back to business. I've just receive a forwarded email from my friend who receive it from his client. It seems like DomainCar is related to the registrar of these domain names and seize the domain names as soon as it's expired, then change the registration date to the current one without letting they dropped.

I still don`t get why You people still let domains expire?? You register a domain and You own it for one year!!! not more. Anything else is courtesy off registrar, if they add the 30 day period or not. Then You cry why they will not give the domain back.

.biz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
stuff said:
I still don`t get why You people still let domains expire?? You register a domain and You own it for one year!!! not more. Anything else is courtesy off registrar, if they add the 30 day period or not. Then You cry why they will not give the domain back.

if nobody let their name expired, would you be able to catch those names? Aren't Pool, ClubDrip, etc earn millions a year because of the domain dropping?

by the way, that isn't me. So "You" in your sentence is inappropriate.

.biz

jberryhill

Philadelphia Lawyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if nobody let their name expired, would you be able to catch those names? Aren't Pool, ClubDrip, etc earn millions a year because of the domain dropping?

Yes, and real estate agents make millions because people don't renew their residential or commercial leases. So what.

I have NEVER moved into an apartment and had the previous tenant start banging on my door with their excuses about why they didn't pay their rent, and how I should let them move back into the apartment from which they were evicted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom