Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Domey Gets A Promotion After Bringing Domain Cartoons to DNJournal.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am happy to announce that Domebase, the popular Advice Columnist at DNJournal.com has been promoted to Art & Entertainment Editor for the industry news magazine. I know you are saying "Wait a minute. There's no art or entertainment in this business!" Of course you are right. Or that is to say, you were right. Showing the kind of acuity that is rarely on display in his advice column, Domey saw that void and decided to fill it by creating domain art & entertainment himself! He actually started a few weeks ago with a hilarious domain TV show script (many people missed that because we made the mistake of publishing it on the Dear Domey page). Now, he turns up the applause meter another notch with the world's first series of original domain name cartoons!

With this latest burst of creative energy, there can be no doubt that Domey is a true renaissance man (OK, maybe not. But 1 out of 2 ain't bad. He is a man. Or at least I think he is a man....I mean on the Internet, who really knows? But that's neither here nor there). The important thing is that you visit the Dear Domey page now. Otherwise, you will have no idea what everyone is talking about around the water cooler tomorrow. Of course, after visiting Dear Domey you still won't know what they are talking about, but at least you will have a new topic you can bring to the conversation. Don't underestimate how important that is. There is no better way to clear the crowd away from the cooler so you can get to the cups!

So what are you waiting for? Check it out! Do it now!.........uh, why are you still here?........OK, I guess a little later today would be OK too. However you do understand that our host could shut us down at any moment for publishing this kind of stuff don't you? All right then, now we're on the same page...or at least we will be when you click the link below!

Dear Domey Introduces the World's First Domain Name Cartoons
(and if they're not, we're still going to claim they ripped off the idea from him!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom