Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

gtld eCommerce & affiliate domains: buy.wedding - buy.events - xxx.events

Jascha

Level 1
Reaction score
Hi,

I am selling one-word, three letters domains that cover highly valuable search terms. People literally search for exactly these terms with the sole intention of spending money.

You can use these domain names to make real money fast! Even if you don't have anything to sell, you can build an affiliate shop with minimal effort and also profit from ad revenue. These domains also have a clean history (great for SEO).

Domains:

• buy.wedding
    People search for "buy wedding" with the intention to spend money on all kinds of products like wedding dresses, wedding shoes, wedding photographers, wedding planners etc. I have created extensive spreadsheets detailling the posibilities for affiliate marketing using this domain.

• buy.events
    People search for "buy events" with the intention to spend money on tickets for all kinds of events.

• xxx.events
    People search for "XXX events" with the intention to spend money on tickets for all kinds of (adult) events.

All domains are registered on United-Domains with expiration dates in Mid February 2021
Payments: Paypal
Offers via PM please

anglina

Reaction score
My domain is expiring soon and its an affiliate site i want to sell here its my premium domain how can I sell here

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom