Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Epik Fall

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
In case you haven't heard, Epik, Inc is over $20,000,000 in debt. Rob Monster has embezzled and misappropriated most of that money. He spent about $4M on a home remodelling project and lost millions more in crypto bets. In addition to the investor fraud he has also stolen millions from regular customers through his unregulated escrow service and, as many are starting discover, he has even stolen millions in domains right out of people's accounts.

Domain summit 2024

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
Interesting development today. Epik's address on their website was changed to a new address which points to a registered agent address. Lawsuit incoming? Bankruptcy incoming? Govt shut down? Something is up.

Screenshot from 2023-02-15 20-58-06.png
Screenshot from 2023-02-15 21-00-31.png

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Are you owed money by Epik/Masterbucks Derek?

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
Are you owed money by Epik/Masterbucks Derek?
Nope, thankfully, I knew what Rob was after our first call in 2018. But I have interviewed many victims and sadly, many more new victims are being created daily. Here are some articles I wrote on the topic and anther coming this week.

accurate

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I guess I'm not sure what you gain by hating on Epik so much then. 🤷🏽‍♂️

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
I guess I'm not sure what you gain by hating on Epik so much then. 🤷🏽‍♂️
The fact that you have to ask that question proves what a dumb and awful person you are. Only really dumb people project their own selves onto others and only awful garbage people think only in terms of their own personal interests.

Bill Hartzer

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epik <--- these guys?

"Epik is a right-wing[1] American domain registrar and web hosting company known for providing services to alt-tech websites that host far-right, neo-Nazi, and other extremist materials. It has been described as a haven for the far-right because of its willingness to provide services to far-right websites that have been denied service by other Internet service providers.[2][8]"

You trusted them? You ever heard of Chamberlain?
That Wikipedia entry is 100 percent biased, was written by a biased rogue wikipedia "editor" that attempted to use their status as a wikipedia editor to slam Epik. No wonder they've locked that entry.

Just my .02 cents, though.

base

Level 3
Reaction score
The OP is not to be trusted.

He/She/It takes their personal hatred for Rob and warps it into some sort of convoluted facts without any real proof. Notice how He/She/It rejects any criticism of any kind.

I agree with Bill, the Wiki is totally biased, created by some weirdo who is likely cahoots with the OP.

These people should get a room, have a hate-orgy together.

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
The OP is not to be trusted.

He/She/It takes their personal hatred for Rob and warps it into some sort of convoluted facts without any real proof. Notice how He/She/It rejects any criticism of any kind.

I agree with Bill, the Wiki is totally biased, created by some weirdo who is likely cahoots with the OP.

These people should get a room, have a hate-orgy together.
The OP, who is me, is not the editor of any wiki pages but I am fundamentalist born again Christian and free speech absolutist and while that wiki editor, Molly White, is a liberal nutter, she is no where near as bad as Rob Monster and actually has better position on free speeh than monster. Did you know that Monster hired psychopath joey camp to threaten and harrass that girl and her family (parents, etc) in order to pressure her to take down that article? Did you know Monster tried to get me banned from about every platform on the internet for exposing his lies? Did you know that Monster lied to all his customers about his products and ended up getting many right wing people put in prison because of his grift and then ran off with about $20M leaving hundreds of victims that lost all they had?

You are a fool. Go read these articles I wrote:

base

Level 3
Reaction score
Oh please. There was no threatening and harassment to anyone.

The monster is actually you. Have you ever wondered why you get banned everywhere?

Your three articles, are pure opinion. Here's a gold star for troll content, stick it on your forehead.

Regarding Masterbucks... no one in their right mind would take some sort of "equivalency" form of money for a legitimate business deal. There are certainly a lot of idiots out there. It's just come full circle now.

providencepost

Level 1
Reaction score
All evidence is published and has been acknowledged and is currently being used by law enforcement and many civil cases. None of those people had any choice about using masterbucks. Anonymous cowardly troll.

jonesrussell42

Level 1
Reaction score
Oh please. There was no threatening and harassment to anyone.

The monster is actually you. Have you ever wondered why you get banned everywhere?

Your three articles, are pure opinion. Here's a gold star for troll content, stick it on your forehead.

Regarding Masterbucks... no one in their right mind would take some sort of "equivalency" form of money for a legitimate business deal. There are certainly a lot of idiots out there. It's just come full circle now.
What's wrong with opinion?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators