Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Err....where have the sections gone ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

i know it's probably cuz i'm too dumb but where have the "Lounge" and "Misc." sections gone ?

Also, i don't understand the "Exclusive" members concept - how can i upgrade from platinum, how much is it and where are the sections for exclusive members ?

Could someone clear me up on that?

Thanks. :)

Upvote 0

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gold members can't even access domains for sale either. It looks as if they're making some more changes...

Expect your sales to decline since end user's won't be able to view your inventory.

Why does this keep happening? Major changes and no official announcement. The new management is driving this forum into the ground...

DomainGoon

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like I won't be able to buy domains from DNForum users anymore.

beatz

Cool Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Really, as much as i love this place i still think it's a bad idea to make changes *without* any official announcements; i mean one day the "Misc." section is there, then the next day it isn't anymore and we're apparently expected to figure ourselves what's goin on ?

What's so hard about putting up an official statement?
Hey, there is even a section for it - maybe it should be used, uh ?

Also, i agree that not letting silver/gold members view the for sale page is a very bad idea.

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by beatz
Hi,

i know it's probably cuz i'm too dumb but where have the "Lounge" and "Misc." sections gone ?

Also, i don't understand the "Exclusive" members concept - how can i upgrade from platinum, how much is it and where are the sections for exclusive members ?

Could someone clear me up on that?

Thanks. :)
We actually combine "Misc. Forum" and the "Lounge" into "Gold Cafe". The renaming is part of our re-organization effort which differentiates it from the "Platinum Lounge" and the upcoming Exclusive Club.

Likewise, we have also combined "Advertising" and "Related Offers" into "Advertising and Related Offers".

As DCG has already mentioned here, a new Exclusive membership will be announced next week; and since the re-org is still going on as we speak, please stay tuned for upcoming surprises. ;)

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wait until they have finished all the tasks before announcing to us. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom