Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Escrow.com Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recently won an auction and they wanted Escrow.com. I inputted all the information on my mobile phone. It then came up with a page to place the front of the credit card and picture identification, print it out and sign it. I was unable to print it, now the payment and domain are in limbo until I can find that form again.

Any quick links anyone? I have been unable to find it myself.

Thanks!

...Nevermind, who would check the site map? :?:

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, filled out the form and sent it in. The directions say cover up all but the last 4 of the credit card. Then it asks for the card number. I wrote in the last 4 digits. Will this be a problem?

Nathan86

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah they want to check to make sure you have the card...

You need to show the card but blank out all the numbers except the last four digits so they can confirm it's the same card.

It's such a pain, and each time you use it (doesn't matter how many times you use the same CC you have to do the form every time!)

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well, filled out the form and sent it in. The directions say cover up all but the last 4 of the credit card. Then it asks for the card number. I wrote in the last 4 digits. Will this be a problem?

Why not just follow the directions? you stated above "the directions say"

escrow.com is the best!!!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
"Following directions gets you places" ~ Salaam Abdul Damein.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well the directions were unclear as it says cover up then goes on to say `Card number` not `Last 4 of card number`. Needless to say it was a 2 hour pain in the ass and wont be using Escrow again.

stewie

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well the directions were unclear as it says cover up then goes on to say `Card number` not `Last 4 of card number`. Needless to say it was a 2 hour pain in the ass and wont be using Escrow again.

to be totally honest with you...we've all done painful sign up stuff..thats what makes it safer.

If you don't deal with escrow.com...I bet you'll lose out on some deals based on that fact alone.

Hopefully you get things worked out :yo:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually it was denied because my bank thought a $XXXX BuyDomains purchase was an unauthorized charge, so "locked" the card. Now I have to do the form all over again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom