Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Feedback about moniker.com requested

Status
Not open for further replies.

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone here directed your domains to servers of moniker.com ? Do they pay like sedo ? Are the chances of selling domains better with them ? Feedback and your experience will be appreciated.

Thanks,
URLtrader

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
URLtrader said:
Hi, Anyone here directed your domains to servers of moniker.com ? Do they pay like sedo ? Are the chances of selling domains better with them ? Feedback and your experience will be appreciated. Thanks,
URLtrader

Are you perhaps referring to reg'ing the names at Moniker, and then asking them to also sell it?

Did not know they have a PPC service, is it new?

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
RealNames said:
Are you perhaps referring to reg'ing the names at Moniker, and then asking them to also sell it?

Did not know they have a PPC service, is it new?

I think he was thinking domainsystems.com service?
You simply forward domain to them, they try to sell it, I think You have to let them know wich domain You wan`t to sell, but no there is no PPC service, I think You will not earn any money before they sell it.

Reaction score
We will have a PPC service that will be considered the best of the best. We are testing now and yes we sell domains through Moniker/Domainsystems. Just email me a list and I will make sure they are loaded in our For Sale Traffic Monitoring System. We also market domains that are valuable.

[email protected]

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
mcahn said:
We will have a PPC service that will be considered the best of the best. We are testing now and yes we sell domains through Moniker/Domainsystems. Just email me a list and I will make sure they are loaded in our For Sale Traffic Monitoring System. We also market domains that are valuable.

[email protected]

My domains are pointed to sedo right now. I can send you list without any changes and you will load them in your system. Or first I have to change the servers ? And when will your PPC service be ready ? Thanks.

URLtrader

Reaction score
PPC is not ready but send me a list so I can review. I can then get back to you via email with feedback on next steps.

TopNames.com

Domain Buyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Monte,

Be sure to let me know when your PPC is up and running.

Thanks,
Ken

URLtrader

Domain Champ
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
email sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators