Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Female avatar when you're a male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Days 2024

Irish31

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
When I get enough DNF$ i'm putting up my picture as my Avatar baby!!

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
That's why I use my own eye. :-D

simon

Senior Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I swear it didn't cost to me. I'm under 1000 dnf and I changed it yesterday just by going to my CP under avatar section.

admin might remove your avatar :fencing:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not exatly "fall". But I did was nicer/softer with a guy just because the female avatar thinking it was a female...

The truth is, no matter how much feminist movements are over there, we will still treating women different, mostly on their favor.

This is hilarious :popcorn:

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About exploiding female image. I've just received a newsletter from web ceo. They used to be plain text. Today it was html and it included a photo of the girl supposedly to be the manager of marketing. A nice looking, perfect teeth, blue eyes, blond russian, either photoshoped or with pro make up.
Should I be more interested now for their product?

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That's was a weird situation, actually.
See, I like Jennifer Aniston a lot, I have all Friends DVDs just for her. But I like Angelina Jolie a lot too. So, I feel certain affinity with Brad regarding women's tasting. For me, I'd get Jennifer as wife and Angelina as lover .... lol.

Further, my prefered actors are De Niro and Al Pacino. Brad Pitt isn't good, but not bad. I like most of his movies, even that boring Joe Black (because Claire Forlani).

The thing is, when you came with that .mobi boycott, I could not attack you. I could not be mean, just because your darn avatar... (I'm because I wrongly thought you were a moderator, but that's other thing)

Same feeling happens regarding female avatars. I see a hot girl's avatar and I can't get off my mind the association. Next time I see "drunkdriver" online, I still thinking he is Jessica Alba, or Michelle Pfeiffer.

Would therapy help with all this? Maybe even a hooker?

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm actually an insane robot in real life.

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not exatly "fall". But I did was nicer/softer with a guy just because the female avatar thinking it was a female...

The truth is, no matter how much feminist movements are over there, we will still treating women different, mostly on their favor.

Obviously you're not in the Taliban.

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ƒuck you, sad sack of shit. I'll pay you to fly over here and say that to my face.

Huh ? I do not get it what might possibly make you angry on sentence "Half truths shall not set you free"...

mjnels

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what a loser.. go smoke some pot and calm down

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ƒuck you, sad sack of shit. I'll pay you to fly over here and say that to my face.
:crazy:
somwbody needs to calm down .
Pred

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom