Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Female avatar when you're a male

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mind your own business.

Domain Days 2024

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your thinking of Rubber Duck. I have no malice towards you. I was only joking. But I'm interested in that ticket to Australia, even if it comes with a beating.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL
Duckinla,
this forum's a much better place with humourous souls in it like yourself.
Pred :bounce:

Beachie

Mr Flippy Returns..
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your thinking of Rubber Duck. I have no malice towards you. I was only joking. But I'm interested in that ticket to Australia, even if it comes with a beating.
Ah sorry Duck - case of mistaken identity. You guys have dangerously similar names, considering he's such a rampant IDN promoter. As you probably saw he started getting personal when I said that I didn't like IE7..

leo

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
LOL one of the funniest threads ever! Well i use many hot girls pics as my avatar and display pics but keep changing them ...i just cant keep other guys pics i feel it is very gay to do tht i just express my love for the hot hot chicks :) Love many, trust few, and always paddle your own canoe.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ah sorry Duck - case of mistaken identity. You guys have dangerously similar names, considering he's such a rampant IDN promoter. As you probably saw he started getting personal when I said that I didn't like IE7..

No worries, I knew that pretty quickly. You would still be better off flying me out to Australia than him.

sellingonline

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't get me started with the emails from females inquiring for domain names....

Just out of curiousity, how do you think I feel, when I make an inquiry and you don't believe I'm really female? ;)

Yeah I don't understand why so few people here use their own photo as avatar.
Only self confident people will use their photo as avatar.

So to speak you say, I really shall use my real pic as avatar? The thing is, would anybody believe it then? I usually found, that people don't believe I'M real, just because I'm "not ugly", it was not my idea, complain to my parents :drama: But hey, I'm proud of it & happy to be how I am, just again, found that it had some disadvantages in forums, but I'm opened to your suggestions, as I don't know dnforum.com at all for long and maybe things are different here... are they?

At the end, just wanted to say, not everybody is a fake, but luckily, everybody can see in my whois records, that I am what I am if a deal is made and that's okay, was just wondering, if it is not a bit to general.

And btw, does this also mean, because I'm a hot chick, I'm not about to get the same price for my domains as a guy? If so, I would better sit on them forever :( :( :(

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, whenever I put up a picture with my shirt off people argue that it's been airbrushed. Whenever I put one up with my pants off...same crap. Enhanced, airbrushed, blown up. Whatever. It's all just jealousy.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

everydayprofit

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
About exploiding female image. I've just received a newsletter from web ceo. They used to be plain text. Today it was html and it included a photo of the girl supposedly to be the manager of marketing. A nice looking, perfect teeth, blue eyes, blond russian, either photoshoped or with pro make up.
Should I be more interested now for their product?

Yes...whatever they are selling....you need to buy it. And then maybe she will be impressed and call you sometime. :p Remember this...sex.sells...I mean think about it...the girl avatars seemed to get YOUR attention. Brilliant!

//everydayprofit

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Only self confident people will use their photo as avatar. And people with inferiority complex (for example Stockdoctor to name one) will laugh at other peoples photos, and only confident people does not care and can tell them "kiss my arse"...

I'm actually agree, I use my photo,and i had numerous "complaints/comments/remarks" about my "extra confidentiality" from the othe human beings , but this sense is completely normal to me,..

..but people doesn't like confident people and (they call you - "fake" and accusing you in "being good actress/actor" ) as they assume everybody must be miserable as they are and they are $hit and the life is crap- really

and if "somebody more clever then me" will call me $hit and stupid, i don't care, i eat it and move on, i still have a cpl of years to learn :flock:

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You mean is that your picture ? I could swear it is an actress ... or you mean the other photo in your profile?
Wow, what a self-confidence ... a photo from the back... ;)

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You mean is that your picture ? I could swear it is an actress ... or you mean the other photo in your profile?
Wow, what a self-confidence ... a photo from the back... ;)

whats ya problem geeza, both photos r mine, avatar though- two years old photo, i have many new ones, just too greedy to spare 1000 hardly earned f$s on that okay

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Only self confident people will use their photo as avatar. And people with inferiority complex (for example Stockdoctor to name one) will laugh at other peoples photos, and only confident people does not care and can tell them "kiss my arse"...
LOL You're always trying to get a rise out of me. The only picture/avatar that I continue to laugh at is the one you're using here, and you know why. It looks very much like the Skipper on the old Gilligan's Island TV show. Cept the real Skipper wasn't a slimeball. That boxer avatar you have at another forum looks better than this one. What's with the stupid looking hat/scarf, and maybe it'd be good to use a more masculine picture. This one shows a guy that obviously wants to grow a real mustache, but is having problems. C'mon that's not you? I figured that surely someone who is afraid to show his real location on his forum ID, can't risk giving his real address on a whois, and has to hide so much that he can't even get certified by DNF, wouldn't use his real picture. :peace:

denny007

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL You're always trying to get a rise out of me. The only picture/avatar that I continue to laugh at is the one you're using here, and you know why. It looks very much like the Skipper on the old Gilligan's Island TV show. Cept the real Skipper wasn't a slimeball. That boxer avatar you have at another forum looks better than this one. What's with the stupid looking hat/scarf, and maybe it'd be good to use a more masculine picture. This one shows a guy that obviously wants to grow a real mustache, but is having problems. C'mon that's not you? I figured that surely someone who is afraid to show his real location on his forum ID, can't risk giving his real address on a whois, and has to hide so much that he can't even get certified by DNF, wouldn't use his real picture. :peace:

Whatever you say clown, if it helps you feel better. I just hope you do not have erection during these graphomania outpourings, that would be EWWW.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
whats ya problem geeza, both photos r mine, avatar though- two years old photo, i have many new ones, just too greedy to spare 1000 hardly earned f$s on that okay

Yes, and I tell you what the problem is. That girl looks mature, but recently you started a thread in which your actions caused people to yell "stop kids posting here!" and "Who let this kid have account?". :suspicious:

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yes, and I tell you what the problem is. That girl looks mature, but recently you started a thread in which your actions caused people to yell "stop kids posting here!" and "Who let this kid have account?". :suspicious:

complete crap, but i tell you something, "mature" girls here does plays the games and has fun i dono about your country is it one of those, where mature girls only allowed to sit @ home and produce kids?

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't care if you like play games or not. And shouldn't care which practices are in a certain country.
I just pointed a discrepancy.

domain newbie

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't care if you like play games or not. And shouldn't care which practices are in a certain country.
I just pointed a discrepancy.

i dont care either, dono what you are started abouts

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom