Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Filing a lawsuit against Sedo

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kase, read the TOS/AGREEMENTS --- you stand no chance.

this thread is rather worthless.

and next time you buy traffic domains maybe you should do more research or even try to stay on top of things, to avoid similar situations....of your account getting closed, just because of one crappy domain with questionable sources of traffic...likely not your fault, but you have to take care of it.

good luck.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If it's PPC income your after just build your own PPC site... It's not that hard. There are DNF templates to help. Hosting for $3-9 month is well worth it... Then get 100% of the cut from Google.

Kase

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, but either way Sedo owes me money and I can't just give up.

stevesko

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
when your right.... YOUR RIGHT. If they owe you money for valid clicks...they should pay.

One question though (although its to late) , why would you set the payout to 1,000? Why not $50 and let them hit your paypal account daily?

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
If the terms are breached, a PPC provider will withhold monies earned and/or terminate the account. On the subject of releasing the funds, this is done on a monthly basis.

Rarethings

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
unless you get together a class action I don't really think this case is going to stand up in court.

Kase

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just called Sedo today and found out the other side of the story. Now it seems as though the previous owner conducted an illegal transaction so I am getting my money back from him. Thanks for the help guys.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Kase said:
I just called Sedo today and found out the other side of the story. Now it seems as though the previous owner conducted an illegal transaction so I am getting my money back from him. Thanks for the help guys.

do you mean he hijacked the domain and sold it to you? if so , be sure to post his info here.

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kase said:

Maybe you should have called Sedo first, before starting this thread ... right?

A few hundred others could do this also before starting threads and trashing companies and people, before they have got off their ass and investigated themselves, before blowing off here. IMHO

Shaun

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kase said:
I'm probably going to file a lawsuit and call Google to say that one of their clients isn't following the rules here.

Hmm. No you aren't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom