Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

FREE online OVT scanner and a new version of OVT Matcher is out! DNF Discount Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

OVT Matcher v1.1 is out now with all the features that you guys requested. A few guys requested direct downloads of drop lists from within the application, others suggested a GUI facelift, others asked for WildCard searches and a parser. All are included in this version.

For those not aware of what OVT Matcher does, it is basically an application that has the ability to scan huge lists of domain names for January, February and March ovt w/ext. It also includes a scanner for dictionary words that have ovt score.

It's standard features are:

1. Speed and efficiency. We have built an engine so strong that can scan millions of domain names in just a few seconds.
2. Scan dictionary words for ovt
3. Runs offline. No need for an internet connection. The data is stored locally

The new features include:

4. Ability to import SnapNames, NameJet, Pool and AfterNIC lists directly from within the application. Furthermore, you can download lists from other websites as well, you only have to enter the URL in the program.
5. Is able to import .txt/csv files, as well as .zip files containing .txt/csv. The tool will unpack and import the compressed data with no user intervention.
6. Domain parser, it can take any list containing domains mixed with other data, and it will extract just the domains and import them for scan.
7. WildCard Searches. Scan our database for keywords or domain names for strings. For example, you can get the app to show you all domains/keywords that contain(or start/end with) the string "home" or whatever.
8. AutoUpdater
9. A GUI Facelift, after this update it looks very nice with a light blue color theme and a pretty much self explanatory functions.

24/7 email support from the coders themselves is a standard, as well as free updates for life.

For those who are already customers, we are going to send out emails today or tomorrow notifying them of the new update so that they can download the new version.

For those who have not yet bought a copy, you can try it for free by downloading it from here: http://www.ovtmatcher.com/Downloads/setup.exe

The trial version allows the user to perform big scans but limits the results. It is also limited to 15 runs.

You can also try our Free online scanner at http://search.ovtmatcher.com

The retail price of the application has increased from $199 to $225 due to pressure from the co-founders, but for a limited time Board members can get it for $170, as long as they order from this thread.

Instructions:

Post SOLD in the thread and send me a PM for instructions

For any questions, I am available here by PM

note: the screenshots and video demos on our website are from the old version, see screenshots from v1.1 here and here

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
offer still available

hysteriaweb

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,

I seem to be having issues with this tool and vista. Every time I import a list from POOL it completely crashes the program after it downloads. Can you lead me in the right direction as to what could be causing this?

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please contact [email protected] and they will help you with this issue. I don't know what might be causing this I have never heard of a similar problem. The tech staff will solve your issue, and let me know if you need anything else:)

petrosc

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We have a limited $199 offer on OVTMatcher.com , the offer ends in a few days. You can purchase directly from the OVTMatcher.com website

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators