Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

FREE TDNAM Firesale Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeoGen

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NeoGen,

The 'buy' button on freshdrop.net will take you directly to the buying page on tdnam for the domain so it helps save you time.

Plus when you purchase domains from tdnam using the 'Buy' button, a small portion of the sale helps keep the freshdrop.net project alive.

Hope this helps.

- Bob

Great!! Will keep this in mind and for sure will use the Buy Button at Freshdrop for my future purchases.

One of the other addition that you may think about is Dmoz and Yahoo directory listing.:smilewinkgrin:

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks Neo,

We have those in mind to add, but are working on adding archive records right now. Alot of people have requested archive records and when I'm using freshdrop, i feel the need for it as well. So we are going to put that in place and then come back later and put in DMOZ and Yahoo directory listing. But they are both on our todo list.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Big Upgrade
Added new quick searches:
Keys (We took the last 1 million most searched key word/phrases and scan our databases to find any match)
Names (We scan all our database for any domains that match somebodies first name)

Added new database:
Sedo Auctions (Now see analytics for all domains in Sedo Auctions)

Let me know what you guys think about this. I'm really excited about this upgrade.
Enjoy and happy hunting!
- Bob

VWDeLottery

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
is there any chance of a .uk extention?

mally

Togoodhlth

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nice job! I have bought a couple. I know I used the "buy" button for one of them but possibly 2.
I will be sure to use the buy button everytime!

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for all your patience as we moved freshdrop.net to our new server. Not sure if you noticed, but performance is "FAST AS LIGHTNING" now! So we have spent the last 2 weeks in addressing any and all PERFORMANCE issues.

For the first time today, we experienced our first D.o.S. attack on our server. Which can only mean that there are entities out there that don't want you to use the services at Freshdrop.net. Rest assured, our technical teams are working around the clock to make sure that this won't happen anymore.

Some more good updates...in the next few months we will be launching our premium monthly subscription services. I'll drop in and give more hints on what's in stored for freshdrop.net as we get closer and closer to launch date of our premium services. But I know for professional domainers, what we have in store will really be useful.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,
It's time to show your support for FRESHDROP.NET
We ask that you go vote for the domainer's choice awards and choose FRESHDROP.NET as the Best Domainer Tools.
Go here to show your support and vote for freshdrop.net to be the best domaining tool in the industry.
http://domainerschoiceawards.com/polls.php
Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the 'Best Domainer Tool' category. For now, you will need to select 'YOUR CHOICE' and then type in FRESHDROP.NET.
I also urge you to show your support by emailing [email protected] and petitioning domainerschoiceawards to add FRESHDROP.NET to the category so people can see the option.
Thank you so much for showing your support for us.
Many thanks and we are working the midnight clock to bring you even more good things to come from www.freshdrop.net.

- Bob

cursal

MomsDigest.com For Sale!
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks like they have added you :)

Really a nice service that you have been kicking ass developing.

Not a big fan of GoDaddy, but your tool works great.

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Cursal.

Thanks for your support. Hope you had a chance to vote for us and encourage your friends to do the same.

Not to worry about TDNAM... we have plans of launching our premium services in Jan 2008 which will include scans from POOL, NAMEJET, SNAPNAMES, and REG FEE!!!

So lots of good things coming down the pipeline very soon.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Dec 05, 2007

Added new analytic (DZ - Listed in DMOZ Directory)

Ok, as promised. We finally got the DMOZ Directory analytic up and running. It is 2:00 AM here so the scans may not get done until a few more hours. I would suggest waiting until 4:00 AM before you start sorting my 'DZ' or else you may get an error.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Don't forget to vote for freshdrop.net as the 'Best Domain Tool' : http://domainerschoiceawards.com/polls.php

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Dec 19, 2007

Added new quick scan (GEO - Geographic)

Ok, as promised. We finally got the GEO scan up and running. Our GEO scan has over 2 million geographic locations: countries, cities, states, etc.

Initial scans may take a few hours, right now 'Closeouts' is working. 'Expiring Names' may not be ready for another few hours.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Please also to make sure to vote for FRESHDROP.NET in the final round of voting on DomainersChoiceAwards.com.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Dec 23, 2007

EBAY Database now publicly available for FREE!

Ok guys. This is a first. Everyone knows how difficult it is to search for domains on EBAY. But because of this, time and time again, you find some of the greatest domain deals on there. So now we've made your searches a whole lot easier with our EBAY scans.

Because the naming convention of the Ebay auctions are not constant, they'll be some times when the scanner picks up only part of a domain name...so just keep that in mind... but I think it's probably the best thing so far.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Please also to make sure to vote for FRESHDROP.NET in the final round of voting on DomainersChoiceAwards.com.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Jan 18, 2008

Google Results without TLD analytic now available!
Yahoo Backlinks now available!

Some great stuff just added to freshdrop.net. Google Results without TDL scans are online and Yahoo Backlinks scans are running and may take a few days to propogate.

Also we now have a contact page which you can use to contact us if you need to get a hold of us faster.

Happy Hunting.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Feb 05, 2008

Dear Friends,

For the past few months we have all been able to enjoy the great services of FreshDrop.net. I am proud to announce that on Feb 10, 2008 FreshDrop.net will release PRO Subscriptions to the public. With it, all will continue to enjoy the great services that we offer extended to Pool, Namejet, and Snapnames datafeed.

This is a gigantic leap for all domainers and I wish all of you the very best in your further domaining career.

Warmest Regards,

- Bob

Luc

Old school
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Bob,

Great site. Good job man.

You're keeping it super clean and very use friendly. Something most programmers (including myself) have a hard time with, especially with all the metrics and features.

Keep up the good work and a bump for you.
Luc Lezon

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom