Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

For Sale From Pool.com Customer Service

Status
Not open for further replies.

msn

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Subject: CIRA TBR to be Re-run December 1st

Upcoming December 1st CIRA TBR

Monday, November 29th, 2010

CIRA has announced that it will re-run the November 24th TBR on December 1st. This is yet another opportunity for Pool customers to backorder one of the 33,000 .CA domain names that will become available.

The December 8th TBR will include all .CA domain names that have become available since November 18th, 2010.

With an unprecedented number of .CA domains becoming available in the next two weeks, right now is the time to find your .CA.

Go find your .CA now!

For any other inquiries, please contact our customer service team by email at [email protected] or by phone at +613.221.1210

Best regards,

The Pool.com Team,
www.pool.com
[email protected]

The line "This is yet another opportunity for Pool customers to backorder one of the 33,000 .CA domain names that will become available" speaks volumes about 'The Pool Affair'.

westcoaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Now that Pool has it together this TBR may happen. I received the same letter, forgot I had even signed up to Pool, I have never used their services. How come I did not receive one of these letters from Pool in the previous week's TBR's? If Pool had been good to go, I would have thought they would have sent one out for the last TBR. Maybe I did get one and didn't read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom