Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

funny ebay domain sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Check this sellers other domains on the bottom.
Using hyphens again.
Seller must know something we don't?

Interesting part is most of well known names such as t-r-a-v-e-l.com registered back in 1997, almost 10 years ago. I am sure those people who registered these,, know names something we dont.

we are way way behind and need to catch up.

Domain Days 2024

Creature

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interesting part is most of well known names such as t-r-a-v-e-l.com registered back in 1997, almost 10 years ago. I am sure those people who registered these,, know names something we dont.

we are way way behind and need to catch up.

Reading your post, I decided to visit godaddy just now to register the hyphenated version of my 4 letter premium. TAKEN YESTERDAY. :-( Owner please pm.

NZPoint

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
as I said, t-r-a-v-e-l.com was an example of premium name that was registered back in 1997, when you look at all the premium names, they are all registered back in and from 1995 to 1999, come to think of it, those guys are really and i mean it really know what they do. who would have thought of this 10 years ago!!!!! i bet no one would have thought of it 1 hour ago before seeing the name beeing auction on ebay, haa?

is it possible they are from other planet or they come back from future? it really makes me think!!!

by the way, didnt this .com thing started at around 95? couldnt those guys buy other great names without dashes and hifen!! why would they buy those premium names with hifen at that point of time which as far as i remember they use to cost around $100 each? crazyyy

NavySeals91

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I submitted an offer he could not refuse...0.5 GBP

DomainLobe

Internet Ventures
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I checked into this area of domains a few months ago and found the top keywords long gone ( esp .com as noted above) but bought several other tlds:
B-A-N-K.us, C-A-R-D.net, C-O-M.us, D-E-B-T.net, D-R-U-G.net,
M-E-D-S.net, O-W-E.com.
Most actually get a few views each week or so without any keyword optimization.
I for one hope there will be a real market for the hyphenated DN.
Of note, all two-letter hyphenated words are gone in .ca!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom