Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed GenomeGenealogy.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

geodic

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I know this is something that probably has little value but I was researching what Neanderthal DNA was in the world's current DNA and found out that depending on where our ancestors came from, it could range around 1% to almost 4 %.

I really think it would be cool to have a website with all Genome info so we all could compare ours to the database to help with inherited diseases, cancer research and cures and just to find where we all got out traits from.

This website could work not only for humans but all animals, plants and all living things.

I believe a lot of good could come from a shared and interactive database and being able to focus on cures for the health problems plaguing us all!

I could understand a 'reg' valuation but I would hope someone out there could see even a little of what potential I see in this and connect with someone who could really use it!

Valuations welcome, thanks.

Last edited:

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see no value in this domain unless developed. I learned about this in Anthropology and the correct term is "genetic genealogy" (590 exact) and not "genome" (less than 10).

I'd develop it into a quick minisite and see if you can become an Ancestry affiliate to sell DNA family trees.

Reg fee IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators