Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

New events added to the calendar - IETF, RIPE and few more

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
[quick update]

I have added a number of missing events from CENTR.org events calendar to ours. All events have website references in the comments.

Are there any other calendars we should cross-check with ours so we have even better view on the world of events in our industry?

Meetrypt

Reaction score
Great job on adding those events to the calendar!If you're looking to expand your event sources, you might want to check out some major tech and networking organizations like ISOC and ICANN. They often have valuable events in our field.
And hey, speaking of calendars, if you ever need some tips on how to manage or import iCal events into your Google Calendar, I stumbled upon this cool step-by-step tutorial that could come in handy. Here's the link https://calendargeek.com/step-by-step-tutorial-how-to-import-ical-into-google-calendar

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Great job on adding those events to the calendar!If you're looking to expand your event sources, you might want to check out some major tech and networking organizations like ISOC and ICANN. They often have valuable events in our field.
And hey, speaking of calendars, if you ever need some tips on how to manage or import iCal events into your Google Calendar, I stumbled upon this cool step-by-step tutorial that could come in handy. Here's the link https://calendargeek.com/step-by-step-tutorial-how-to-import-ical-into-google-calendar

Thank you. ICANNs events are already added :)

What is ISOC? InternetSociety.org? .. does anybody know them? .. do they do something in domain name niche as well?

And, thank you for the link!!

Best! H

Yasmance

Reaction score
Nice work on updating the events calendar! To get an even better overview, consider cross-checking with industry-specific calendars or community event listings. You could also look into academic calendars or government websites for relevant events. If you're interested in exploring more options, you can find additional tips in this calendar guide at https://calendargeek.com/. Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Nice work on updating the events calendar! To get an even better overview, consider cross-checking with industry-specific calendars or community event listings. You could also look into academic calendars or government websites for relevant events.

Thank you. I am trying to follow the industry calendars. As for academic calendars > I don't know any that could be related to domain name industry, could you suggest some? Tx

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom