Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Go Daddy replaces Executive Accts with Premier Services, what's with this ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know for sure what the requirements for Go Daddy's new Platinum, Gold and Silver levels are with their new Premier Services (replacing their old Executive Dept as of February 1 apparently)

I had read somewhere Platinum needs an $18,000/yr spent per account to qualify, wow.... anyone on DNF spends $1,500/mo in renewals alone ? Congrats if you do, you're the cream of the crop at Go Daddy. And I think I also saw Gold requires $4,000/yr, that's more doable ($333/mo) for many here. Any idea what Silver is then ?.....

Also, those of you who've been notified, are you keeping the same account managers you had in Executive Accts ? I'm curious if all the accounts and managers are getting shuffled.....

angel69

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As it turns out there is no such thing as Silver, so it's just two levels, you're either Gold (you need to spend $4,000/y and have 250 names at least) or Platinum ($18,000/yr minimum has to be spent, not sure if the domain number requirement is higher than Gold)

Anybody here has been contacted about the change and are you getting a new account rep ?

I also wonder if the $4,000/y to qualify for Gold includes Auctions, ie selling names gives GD a 10% commission, that should count, and when you buy names that can be a lot which can be added too. And the Domain Discount Club is $89.99 right there, so hopefully they'll take all that into account. I wish that unit were open 24/7, it used to be until 11 PM (MT) every day but then they changed it to just until 9 PM (MT) and they close even earlier on weekends. Bad decisions, there's always a domainer somewhere in the world who needs something and these guys may be closed, all that money spent on GD should at least buy us 24/7 department hours.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom