Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
There have been cases like you describe but these are the exceptions.
With Go Daddy I believe there is steady stream of cancelled auctions of about 5-10% every day.

With namejet most of the times there are lawyers involved, C&Ds send to namejet, threats etc. e.g. There have been auctions cancelled for celebrity domains.

I am not sure how and why you did that.

so why are there threads on here about people complaining that namejet took their domain back? i would agree that it happens a lot more often with godaddy but it does happen elsewhere. i've even done it myself, a domain that was sold on snapnames taken from my account i got back with a phone call.

OralB

PDM.COM
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just to update you guys on the current situation, my account has been reinstated now.
My only concern now is the commission fee on the American Express card, I will keep u updated.
First things first, I will be moving all my domains away from Godaddy to Moniker.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There have been cases like you describe but these are the exceptions.
With Go Daddy I believe there is steady stream of cancelled auctions of about 5-10% every day.

With namejet most of the times there are lawyers involved, C&Ds send to namejet, threats etc. e.g. There have been auctions cancelled for celebrity domains.

I am not sure how and why you did that.
i was under the impression with namejet's netsol names all you had to was call and tell them you want the domain back, will pay redemption fee and its done. i'm not sure about the enom names but technically they should do the same.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That is good news. Why was is locked in the first place?

I wouldn't suggest Moniker. It has been on a decline in the past 5+ years. No maintenance and anything can and will go wrong.
Their database is so unstable that is a serious threat.

I would suggest Fabulous. No serious problems for years.

Just to update you guys on the current situation, my account has been reinstated now.
My only concern now is the commission fee on the American Express card, I will keep u updated.
First things first, I will be moving all my domains away from Godaddy to Moniker.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'd second Fabulous as a top choice. Or Name.com.

DomainsInc

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i wish fabulous didn't have the price restrictions they do, i'd use them in heartbeat if they didn't.

bmugford

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i was under the impression with namejet's netsol names all you had to was call and tell them you want the domain back, will pay redemption fee and its done. i'm not sure about the enom names but technically they should do the same.

That is not the case. In fact Netsol names have no auction lock, so they can actually be transferred right away.

I was dealing with a party a few months ago that tried to redeem a name that was in NJ auction, with 2 days left, and Netsol refused to let him redeem it.

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators