Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Gold members more access

Status
Not open for further replies.

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I thiunk gold members should be able to SEE all the site, but not to create new topics in platinum sections. It would improve the quality of the forum by allowing more customers to buy domains from platinum users.

Upvote 0

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If you are in to purchasing domains spend the $35 to upgrade to Platinum. If you want to upgrade for a discount rate, purchase DNF$ from the F$ Sales Forum. At the current rate you could upgrade for ~ $20.

My opinion for Gold would be to limit the membership even more. Especially for guests being allowed to see the forums. They should only see the Gold forums and Articles.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Gold Members are allowed to see most of the site (everything except Exclusive I believe), Gold is supposed to be for buying domains, while Platinum and Exclusive allow you to sell names.

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I consider if you are buying domains, the more access you have to the site, the more domians you can find and buy.

Of course you can promote increasing prices and/or limiting access, however maybe some users won't pay it and will go from the forum: less users, less domains sold.

There are even some forums that sell domains which don't allow gold members to post.

mxzsleds

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Worth the $35 upgrade

jdk

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
noelius said:
Well, I consider if you are buying domains, the more access you have to the site, the more domians you can find and buy.

Of course you can promote increasing prices and/or limiting access, however maybe some users won't pay it and will go from the forum: less users, less domains sold.

There are even some forums that sell domains which don't allow gold members to post.

As mentioned above you should be able to read all forums except the Exclusive forums. This area is only for Exclusive who get the "exclusive" information.

For the price of a few big-mac's you can upgrade for $35 or 3,500 DNF$. Then you will be allowed to post in the Gold and Platinum areas.

Unlike many other free forums, DNF has premium information unlike any other. A small price of $35 is nothing which you will gain from the information. If you want to increase your knowledge to the limit Exclusive memberships are $350 from Platinum. For this, you will receive many benefits above the others. The best is the free software and newsletters Adam provides. They are packed full of information. These alone are worth the upgrade fee alone.

I

impactadmin

noelius said:
Well, so I will try firstly to upgrade to Platinum. Exclusive seems to highly priced.
Hi,

The help of the membership status tends to filter out some of the users who are here to cause trouble. Dont get me wrong, there are many honorable gold members on the forum browsing the site for good intentions and browsing for information. The next step to platinum is for users who are actively purchasing domains and wanting to sell their domains. By placing a small fee, it allows serious domainers to upgrade to buy and sell. Those who are only looking to spam the forum with ads or cause trouble between other members in the platinum area sections ultimately wont upgrade as they can face ban.

For gold members with any questions regarding upgrades or anything else for that matter, feel free to PM me with your questions.

I also sent you a follow-up PM.

Thank you
Huseyin,

noelius

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
impactadmin said:
Hi,

The help of the membership status tends to filter out some of the users who are here to cause trouble. Dont get me wrong, there are many honorable gold members on the forum browsing the site for good intentions and browsing for information. The next step to platinum is for users who are actively purchasing domains and wanting to sell their domains. By placing a small fee, it allows serious domainers to upgrade to buy and sell. Those who are only looking to spam the forum with ads or cause trouble between other members in the platinum area sections ultimately wont upgrade as they can face ban.

For gold members with any questions regarding upgrades or anything else for that matter, feel free to PM me with your questions.

I also sent you a follow-up PM.

Thank you
Huseyin,

Thanks for you message and for your PM, impactadmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom