Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Gone in 60 seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it possible to allow members to post more often than every 60 seconds?

Originally it was set to 30 sec which was increased when the server was facing high loads. But since non-members have restricted posting abilities, can we members take advantage of the membership in a positive manner?

Personally I like to participate a lot, I read a lot of threads daily and I'm on a fast connection. I find the 60 sec break counter-productive.

Greg please consider hacking this into the vBcode, your programmers will tell you it's a 15 minute job :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
YOU are the perfect example of why this should never change. You even flooded the 'report a post' feature the other night - and insulted the staff and the forum over and over again - and took multiple cheap shots at us - in the SAME WAY you did to Greg before you got booted from the forum the second time.

Not to mention a week or two ago when you deliberately broke the '1 thread per day' rule in the sales forum - and then responded to pm's with smart ass remarks and insults - and then proceeded to CONTINUE breaking the rule and throwing it in our face

Sorry pal..... I've bit my tongue with you long enough. No more.

You have some sort of problem - and you fly off the deep end at the drop of a hat - and then you start attacking us because we won't allow you to make your own rules. It's insane. That's why you have already been booted from the forum twice before.

You have single handedly caused more hassle for the members and staff of this forum than anybody else in recent memory. Now you want to be able to post more & quicker than you already do?

LOL :laugh:

You are lucky you are even still here - and allowed to post AT ALL.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Namepopper, bad day?

You are vey insulting but I am sure you will edit your post in less than 60 seconds.

Good day to you too. If you have a problem with me, PM me. At least I now know to avoid you at all cost.

Remember, you are a mod but Greg takes my money, not you.

M

mole

Originally posted by NamePopper.com
You are lucky you are even still here - and allowed to post AT ALL.

Pop, life is good. The sun is shining :eek:

M

mole

Originally posted by timechange.com
You are vey insulting but I am sure you will edit your post in less than 60 seconds.

Good day to you too. If you have a problem with me, PM me. At least I now know to avoid you at all cost.

Greek god, life is good. The sun is shining. Iraq is still intact :eek:

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Mole, a perfect example of provocation above.

That's the response of a moderator to a suggestion by a member in the members forum?

Judge for yourself.

I've had my bad days also and I forgive Nick for his gaffe above, he's not infallible.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Actually TimeChange - I'm having a great day! :)

Your antics will not be tolerated any longer though. That's all. So I suggest you shape up or ship out.

Have you been banned twice before for nothing? Yeah!

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Are you threatening me Nick?
Save your suggestions for your own place.

M

mole

Who am I to suggest you both ship shop up or shut up? Hye time and pop, please do some male bonding sometimes. This is getting boring to members here.

Aside to Pop:
You are the best moderator I have ever seen on a domain forum.

Aside to Time:
Everyone loves your sense of humor, so shut up sometimes already.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey, I just sent this to Nick and I mean every word of it:

My advice to you Nick, is to stop harrassing me.
You're a great guy but obviously you are having a bad day - like I did a few days ago.

I forgive your behavior in private but I suggest that you stop your public display of rage. It's not good for you (as it was not good for me).

Friends?

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I do NOT think the 60 second-rule should be changed, and I agree with Namepopper on all counts ... having witnessed the member's behaviour one day first-hand! I was shocked, too, as former member 2003 had been booted, and then allowed to return ... as "Timechange"!?! :eek:
Sorry. That's MY two cents.
Good Luck.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Coolhost I don't really want to comment on your personal attack above.

Stick to the point, that you don't want the 60 sec rule changed. The rest is crap.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
TimeChange - there are no threats being made. Just a clearly stated fact. You will be gone if the insane behavior continues. For the last 2 weeks - we have all turned the other cheek - and hoped that you would start acting better. However - the messages you sent the staff in the last 48 hours are just wrong - and downright scary. Here are just a few....(direct quotes by the way)

"you have opened the gates of hell"

"Delete this ****ing shit"

"mother****er"

"DNF is a ****ing joke"

Again - those are just a FEW of the classic TimeChange messages sent to the DNF staff recently. So instead of saying I am jumping on you suddenly - you need to be counting your blessings that we have given you so many chances BEFORE jumping on you.

Those are the facts. So you will behave OR you will be gone.

Thanks! :)

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Correct! I don't want the 60 second rule changed, AND IMO I agree with Namepopper ... on all counts. I was simply agreeing with someone, and adding MY two humble cents, after having witnessed your behaviour of late. You have to take responsibility for your actions at some point, Timechange.
Sorry if you misinterpreted my last post.
Stay :cool:

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
:D

Clearly an innocent thread gone wrong. But you know what, my turn to 'turn the other cheek'.

Have fun. I can live with the 60 second rule.

Thanks Nick, I hope you got it all off your chest for today.

stuff

Mr Domeen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My opinion NO

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by mole
Aside to Pop:
You are the best moderator I have ever seen on a domain forum.

Mole - thank you. That means a lot to me. More than you know.

I might not have even made the last post if I had seen yours first. However - please forgive me this one time for speaking out. I sincerely apologize - but this guy has given us more headaches than an all night drinking binge - and we have all had enough.

See the comments above that he sends to the staff. We are human too. Please forgive me for that weakness.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Forgiven NamePopper.

The titles of the PM's you posted above - which I did send - were related to posts made in my SALES thread, whereupon WHITE NOISE and demeaning comments were posted, thus destroying my potential sale. As a moderator, you had an obligation to uphold the rules and delete them.

My frustration went over the top and I did apologize for that.

Please refrain from misrepresenting me in order to gain brownie points. I respect you so far, don't ruin that.

M

mole

Hey, why is everyone so anal here? heh..

Chill. Never take posts seriously. Just logically. If everyone took this forum as a personal respite, gregr would have burnt in hell a long time ago.

Learn from the leader (kaks, there must be one here). Relax, sticks and stones....

Damn you guys, get a life!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fist of all TimeChange - nobody apologized to you.

Secondly - not all the comments and messages you made and sent recently are about people posting in your sales thread. Some of them were when you broke the rules and we asked you by pm to stop - and then you proceeded to insult us and other members. So lets be clear.

Also - why say that kind of stuff to us at all? At any time? That's the bottom line.

I will leave this alone now - because the point has been made. Let's all move on.

For mole's sake - because we are bumming him out! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom