Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Gone in 60 seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
NamePopper, as a moderator you are bound to be checked on your duties. You can't uphold SOME of the rules, SOME of the time.

Did I feel cheated by the incident? Yes, very much so. Maybe because I am used to balanced rules of moderating, where equality and justice is above circumstantial judgement.

It's the first time that I am being personally attacked by a moderator no less, as the first comment after my post. I feel honored. There are quite a few people here who don't like me being so outspoken, but I am always JUST and FAIR. When I err, I apologize. When others err, I expect the same.

M

mole

You know full well that being a moderator sucks big time, time.

You deal with emotions, with fairness and unfairness (WTF is that?), and with a supposed role to keep the rules aflame.

We are all humans, so what do you want, time? Pop to quit?

Say it, buddy.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Look dude - what are you missing here? I have already stated the facts. The facts week after week show - you are the one attacking us. First Greg - then me - then Doobie. Period. All you got was a little taste of reality today buddy. Now go wash it down with a cold beer and move on.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
No, I don't want Nick to quit. I think he's great.

I also think that unnecessary comments in SALES threads destroyed several of my sales.

As a last resort, I started putting a NO COMMENTING IN THIS THREAD disclaimer. That was AGAIN questioned.

I NEVER comment negatively in other people's SALES threads. As a matter of fact, if I don't have anything positive to say, I don't say it at all.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Look dude - what are you missing here? I have already stated the facts. The facts week after week show - you are the one attacking us. First Greg - then me - then Doobie. Period. All you got was a little taste of reality today buddy. Now go wash it down with a cold beer and move on.

Nick, I am not 'dude', 'buddy' or a beer drinker. But thank you for the suggestion.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Have a Pepsi and move on.

I will do the same!

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
On second thought....It must be my eye that enraged Nick so much :D He even said that as soon as I started using it. Or the red glow?

OK where is the link to the shop? I want to change the red glow to something more moderator-friendly :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Keep that evil eye away from me.

It's just creepy man. You are probably right. That's what caused the whole problem.

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Bottomline: The issue of "hacking into the VBcode" to shorten the timeframes between each post is DOA. Changing the time would only benefit spammers, those with an agenda OR people who type fast. Most people don't type that fast so it would only benefit those who seek to harm a board rather than help it.

Try doing this from now on. Type your posts into Microsoft Word then paste them into the reply box (in between posts). This way your not "sitting" around waiting to "type your post".

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange.com
izopod, that's a great idea :D

How fast do you type?? Christ I just sent the post a few seconds ago. :laugh:

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I can now see how you guys get the number of posts you do ... too funny ... and somebody mentioned get a life!

Shaun

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Nick and I live on the Internet. In fact, we are not human. Nick is a series 11-i VectorBot and I am a GR-2002 Cybergeek :D

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Geez...

OK - I apologize too. I'm sorry for jumping on you.

Some of those comments hurt though man. You know how hard we work - and how we try to make the place nice for everybody. I admit - I am sensitive about DNF. It's my home away from home. I've given a lot to the place. When somebody insults it (or the staff) it's like calling a member of my family a name.

I assume now that you were just angry and didn't mean those comments - so I will try to overlook them - not let them piss me off - and swallow my stubborn DNF pride.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And all this for the exclusive entertainment of Platinum members. Another perk for our valued Platinum members. :)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm not hugging anybody though - so you can get THAT idea right out of your mind!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom