Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Gone in 60 seconds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeK

Leap.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
lol Greg

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Shut up George. You are always trying to start trouble! ;) j/k

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
THIS IS better than prime-time! :D I already got the wife making the popcorn for tonight's Live auction ... and I haven't seen the dogs for about a week or two now. :eek: This is too :cool: !!
See you guys at 8:00 p.m. EST ... for the "Prime Time Smackdown" Live auction. W :eek: W
ROFL.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is it me - or do things always seem to get jazzed up on auction day? Granted - I'm not normally involved (like I was today) but I swear things get crazy around here every Sunday. Perhaps there is even more power to the auction than what we thought - and now it is affecting us all. Hmmm.....

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
You know how hard we work - and how we try to make the place nice for everybody. I admit - I am sensitive about DNF. It's my home away from home. I've given a lot to the place. When somebody insults it (or the staff) it's like calling a member of my family a name.

Nick,

One thing you don't have to apologize for is sticking up for DNF which includes all of us. Thanks!!

izopodian philosophy: Life is too short----Shoot first then ask questions later.

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I thought I'd attend church today...then an evil thought came through my mind:

should I register DomainChurch.com and be done with it? :D

Nick then slapped me around quite a few times with a large trout (inner joke, plz ignore) and I lost all interest in the name :D

So it's still available, come all ye faithful :D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by timechange.com
I thought I'd attend church today...

I could see it now.... "Forgive me father for I have sinned, it's been two days since I bought a domain"--lol

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Is it me - or do things always seem to get jazzed up on auction day? Granted - I'm not normally involved (like I was today) but I swear things get crazy around here every Sunday. Perhaps there is even more power to the auction than what we thought - and now it is affecting us all. Hmmm.....

Agree! We get jazzed up leading up to it, and, I've also noticed, we have some pretty good "withdrawals" for a day or two after, as well. There's now something very addicting to the Sunday night event!
For sure. :eek:
Good Luck tonight everybody.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Timechange knows that feeling of being shut out of DNF. It can send you into the depths of depression. :cry:

You never know. Maybe by twist of fate, NamePopper could be given bannishment powers. Beware. :eek:

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The first time I was banned from DNF, in times of lore and fame, I started my own forum, DomainGator.com :D

The second time, I got a Platinum pass.

Third time that happens, I will prolly buy Greg's 20 3-letter .com's :D

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gregr
Timechange knows that feeling of being shut out of DNF. It can send you into the depths of depression. :cry:

You never know. Maybe by twist of fate, NamePopper could be given bannishment powers. Beware. :eek:

I would suggest a "Death by firing squad" method of banishment. Five people (whomever) would vote to banish a member. The community would never know who "fired" the fatal shot. This way it keeps Nick from being attacked by other members who support the "condemned".

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom