Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Good Affiliate Programs For Main Stream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone would be willing to share some good affiliate programs that work for the regular main stream, in other words traffic that is not specified for a certain niche. I use Amazon to some success for most of my untargeted traffic. I've also tried casio related sponsors before, but I had very little success with those.

Feel free to share the sponsors you have used or you are using right now that seem to be working for you.

NOTE! Like mentioned, I'm just looking for sponsors for traffic that is unspecified, or can't be related to a certain niche.

Thanks!

DropWizard.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
K

CJ is probably one of your best bets for mainstream affiliates. they really make the job easy.

For untargetted traffic I would use the main search template for 7search.com. You only need 1k clicks a month to qualify there.

Here's an example http://monsters.ca

follow the link in the lower left corner.

Gordon\\

DropWizard.com

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by gmartfin
K

CJ is probably one of your best bets for mainstream affiliates. they really make the job easy.

For untargetted traffic I would use the main search template for 7search.com. You only need 1k clicks a month to qualify there.

Here's an example http://monsters.ca

follow the link in the lower left corner.

Gordon\\

DropWizard.com

Thanks Gordon for the info. I'm pretty familiar with CJ. Been using them for a couple of years now. I have glance at 7search.com before, but never tried them. Are you you or anyone else familiar with TargetWords.com? If so, which of these two do you consider to be better? I use TargetWords.com myself, and they are OK. Hard to say, since I have nothing to compare them with :)

Thanks!

Lawrence

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
kvinsencius,

Targetwords.com has a new system in place for domain holders whereby our landing page will optimize your revenue on a domain by domain basis.

So far, we are outperforming many other ppc providers.

If you are interested, please let me know.

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Lawrence
kvinsencius,

Targetwords.com has a new system in place for domain holders whereby our landing page will optimize your revenue on a domain by domain basis.

So far, we are outperforming many other ppc providers.

If you are interested, please let me know.

Hi Lawrence,

Thanks for the reply. I have sent you an e-mail.

Thanks,

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators