Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google Hijacked my Domain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I bought a domain off pool a few weeks ago. Strong links with lots of hits, had it set up on sedo, did well for the first week then the next week nothing. Not one hit.
I went to check out the reg. and forwarding and then found it was magically changed to google.com. Hmm. I don't know really pisses me off. The first week I made back what I paid for it so it would have been pure profit after that. Wrote a note to the registrar today and haven't heard back yet.
I changed my password and user name and everything just in case the old owner was pissed and tried to screw me. I will see how it goes now.

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i don't think google would do something like this.. probably somebody "stole" your domain and put up fake whois, in this case.. it happends to be google's

btw, which registrar is the domain with?

Sarcle

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I knew that google wouldn't do that. I just wrote it because it just happened to be forwarded to google.
I just don't know why that person wouldn't have pointed towards something they could have made money on clicks. I am guessing because it would instantly implicate them or their friends in the sabatoge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom