Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Google PR Updated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
mike031 said:
ross, does your site even get crawled by google?

Yep it does. Last got crawled on the 20th of this month

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
what domain is it ross?

what is good about PR? well its meant to be how popular your site is, if you got a good PR you can sell links on your site for $$ the higher the PR the higher the price you can charge, but since google doesnt update it much anymore PR is pretty much worthless (used to update monthly) PR isnt upto date either, the PR everyone see's in this update today is your PR from about 3 months ago, the PR value of your site today you will see in a few months time, i will find the article about it out and post it

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
ross, is it a sub-domain?

if you don't mind.. what is the url? i will be more then happy to take a look at your site and offer some advice'

Ross1982

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I will PM you both as it's a adult site, thanks for any help

At moment I think my PR should be higher but if their is a reason it isn't then I'd like to know, as I say I'm no expert on this

Thanks

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
your site is a PR3 at the moment, i think one of the problems is that it contains far to many links to other sites, 265 of them, decrease the amount of out bound links on your site and make sure all your inbound links are relevant to your site and make sure the sites that your links are on are not banned by google, and make sure the links to your site are direct links and are not pulled from a database ie, it should not look like this: http://www.siteurl.com/links.php?ax=out&id=367 it should be a direct link to your site like http://www.yoururl.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How long does it take for all sites to have new PR's?

I had one go from a 0 to a 5, and another that was a PR4 that is still a 4, which I hope isn't the new PR for it, as it's getting more traffic now than ever before.... :huh:

keithsvfm

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It was a good day for me. I had 3 sites go from 0 to 3 they are all new sites just under two months old, and I did not have to sleep with Goggle,( but I was thinking about it.) LOL

EastWave.com

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The update finally swung my way this time...

My main website has been sitting on PR 0 for a little over a year with hundreds of incoming links, and no matter what I did I could not get it to increase. I was even in contact with google to try to get some type of explanation, with was pretty much worthless.

I wake up this morning, see this thread and check my pagerank....

From 0 to 5....

Can't argue with that!!!

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stevey said:
PR isnt upto date either, the PR everyone see's in this update today is your PR from about 3 months ago, the PR value of your site today you will see in a few months time.

Not strictly true, as one of my sites just went to PR4 and it didn't even exist 3 months ago, as it has only been online a little over a month! It was a brand new reg too, not an expired domain, so Google caught that purely on inbound links.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same here, Mr. Domains, my one month old site went from PR0 to PR4.

InfexionKen

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sure, I am sure if you post in the wanted section that you want to increase your PR you will find a whole slew of people who can help :)

YoYo

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Good news
PR4 for me:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom