Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Guns.com - Sells for $800,000

Status
Not open for further replies.

urlurl

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
coffee sales must be down, now they are selling guns with a Grande latte...lol

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Starbucks was the buyer

The article doesn't mention them buying this domain. I'm pretty sure that Starbucks has an amazing platform on Starbucks.com whether for coffee or anything else should they want to go there. I would think that Starbucks would want to make their stand, as they have, and try to leave it at that, as they want too. I sure wouldn't want to rub salt in a wound or polarize things anymore than I had too if selling coffee, a universal product, was my primary objective. Starting a pro (or anti) gun site under Starbucks known ownership would be a disastrous idea! They would loose either way.

Soofi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
lol he said it jokingly I'm sure ahah

The article doesn't mention them buying this domain. I'm pretty sure that Starbucks has an amazing platform on Starbucks.com whether for coffee or anything else should they want to go there. I would think that Starbucks would want to make their stand, as they have, and try to leave it at that, as they want too. I sure wouldn't want to rub salt in a wound or polarize things anymore than I had too if selling coffee, a universal product, was my primary objective. Starting a pro (or anti) gun site under Starbucks known ownership would be a disastrous idea! They would loose either way.

gafadi

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ah it might be their new campaign for the wild wild west " come to nearby Starbucks gun range, practice shooting and take in as much caffeine you can"

D

Deleted member 111831

:faint:

Donald Aquilano

DON.ME
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I love guns so I hope they use the name for anything other than something gun related.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom