Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help me to not lose 2 domains .ca that i invest 1000 $

dot.us

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Recived a verofocation from CIRCA for 4 domain names .CA , but only two of them are important for me because i invest in them aprox 1000 USD
CIRCA verification is neccessary to meet the criteria for registration of .CA

I need some one from Canada who have trust in me & viceversa to make a legal partnership that is recognize by Government of Canada
Legal partnership is neccessary to prove i am the right to own .CA & is not mandatory to be for undetermined period of time , i think is possible only to pass this issue , some one who knows the rules
very well .

From customer support recived this link's as guide
http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/Home
http://www.ic.gc.ca/eic/site/cipointernet-internetopic.nsf/eng/h_wr00002.html

But because my english is poor in technical terms is very hard to me to understand what say on this pages

So who want to help me please send me a PM (special if you are a old member & have good reputation)

Kind regards,
Ovidiu

P.S. I speak with some people & say CIRCA make very very rare this type of verification & i guess some want to hurt me & want this two domains ( maybe a domainer ) that are important and make the compliant
say again i invest aprox 1000 USD & possible to be sell to a end buyer over 10000 USD ( even each )

Domain summit 2024

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The domains have already been locked by cira and they are asking for proof of Canadian Citizenship or a partnership with a Canadian citizen.

I have already explained to the OP that the proof they are looking for will be very thorough. Short of filing misleading documents there is no real way to help the OP, the domains cannot be transferred or manipulated in any way until cira finishes their investigation.

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
The domains have already been locked by cira and they are asking for proof of Canadian Citizenship or a partnership with a Canadian citizen.

I have already explained to the OP that the proof they are looking for will be very thorough. Short of filing misleading documents there is no real way to help the OP, the domains cannot be transferred or manipulated in any way until cira finishes their investigation.
I dont know the situation, but I have owned .ca names before, I did not know that they could take them away just because you bought them while outside of the country?

dot.us

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont know the situation, but I have owned .ca names before, I did not know that they could take them away just because you bought them while outside of the country?

From email recived CIRA ( i have no idea why i say CIRCA ..LOL ):

'What is considered acceptable documentation?
CIRA provides a list of acceptable documents that you can provide to validate frequently used Canadian presence categories.

Your privacy is important

The documentation provided to CIRA will be used solely for the purpose of Registrant Information Validation. Once the validation process is finalized, CIRA will destroy the submitted documentation. Personal information such as birth dates, or passport numbers may be redacted when providing your documentation.

Transferring domains to another Registrant
Please note that during the process to verify this information all .CA domain name(s) associated with Registrant Contact ID ****** will be restricted. You will not be able to transfer or make any updates to the contact information until this process has been successfully completed.'

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I don't know the situation, but I have owned .ca names before, I did not know that they could take them away just because you bought them while outside of the country?

They are very clear on that but I don't see them investigate this often. To have it happen on two domains at the same time probably means the OP was reported by someone. That makes this situation very difficult because cira (Canadian Internet Registration Authority ) is looking for real documentation to show Canadian Citizenship or partnership. These documents can not easily be manipulated and anyone that does risks their own portfolio and reputation with CIRA.

dot.us

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
They are very clear on that but I don't see them investigate this often. To have it happen on two domains at the same time probably means the OP was reported by someone. That makes this situation very difficult because cira (Canadian Internet Registration Authority ) is looking for real documentation to show Canadian Citizenship or partnership. These documents can not easily be manipulated and anyone that does risks their own portfolio and reputation with CIRA.

What in the name of Baby Jesusmean OP? :rolleyes:

Not just two domains , 4 , as we speak in a private convo , but the rest of 2 not important

Thanks for support MapleDots

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators