Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

legal High Quality Content Writing Team| Unique, Copyscape Passed Articles For Fair Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NextClick

Names *****istrator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please PM me the list of pre-written fishing articles with current pricing. Thanks.

That is... After you get everyone's issue resolved.

Domain summit 2024

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your refund was declined as I expected it to be. You are a piece of work. I don't believe your cancer scare story either as I think it is another ruse. You are a scammer. Filing a dispute with Paypal now.

UPDATE: Now I can't file a dispute because it says "it was not goods or services"

Last edited:

turtlenet

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just filed a dispute with PayPal since I have not received any articles nor any reponse to my emails requesting an update.

I have no way to verify domainsain's health claims, but he's well enough to continue posting on DNF, so he should be well enough to either reply to my emails requesting an update or issue me a refund.

This smells like a scam to me too...

shiffy

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have filed a dispute with Paypal as well. Really hope this gets resolved.

Can someone recommend a reputable writer?

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Waiting to see how this turns out, please nobody buy any more articles until all these issues are resolved.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He told me he needs more people to buy articles before he can refund the money...Ponzi scheme?

I don't believe or trust him.

... and he just happened to get lung cancer when he ran out of money to refund articles.... don't think so.

-=DCG=-

A D

Level 14
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainsain - Banned

user info on file:

Birthdate: April 15, 1990
Email signed up with: contentconnections@hotmail.co.uk
ip registered with: 82.36.179.160

Geo-Location Information for 82.36.179.160
Country United Kingdom
State/Region M2
City Solihull
Postal Code
Latitude 52.4167
Longitude -1.7833
Area Code

-=DCG=-

KaneCo

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He always would get mad at me when I wanted the articles upfront before the money. He did a lot of work then the next set he needed some up front so I did split payment, then people here started to question him and I immediately put in a dispute through PayPal and was refunded yesterday. Hopefully everyone is able to get there money back.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I made the frickin mistake of sending money through Paypal personal tab so I can't be refunded. Looks like it is a loss and a lesson. Thanks Adam for being on top of this.

turtlenet

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I should have done some more research before paying this guy...

Googling his email reveals a thread in another domain name forum in Nov 2010 about a domain name sale scam that he pulled, and in a different forum he's still offering articles for sale on Dec 31 2010 and buying articles on Jan 1, 2011 (but of course asking the seller to send the articles before he pays!)

It also turns up his name, phone number and address in the whois of cardcheck.us and several other domains, in case anybody is interested....

IBN

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
He told me he needs more people to buy articles before he can refund the money...Ponzi scheme?

ahhhhh...The gist of his last pm to me yesterday or the day before: "Would you be interested in X amount of articles on................... i can send the articles before you pay me to check and read them if you want, need money for medical reasons"
I didn't saying anything but I thought he was a bit insane & annoying according to the back and forth we had in many pm's. A shame, what he did do for me was very well written and passed copyscape (even though they needed revision for not following directions, again back to the insanity) Maybe he was outsourcing and his source fell through. I always paid after getting the article, except on the last revision where he asked for half and I paid in full.

anuj291

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
See this thread,
http://www.dnforum.com/f60/writer-a...uantity-100-unique-content-thread-389021.html
I have used Anuj a few times and am extremely happy with the articles provided.

This is really unfortunate. I was not even aware that such a Sales thread existed as i believed them to be in Advertising Section.

I would like to thank Graham for His Review. :) Its a pleasure working with him. I learned a lot from him - He works hard and enjoys Life along with his work - A perfect Work Life balance.

I think we have worked for many of the Members who have posted on this thread and as far as i know 100% of them are satisfied with our Service.

Paypal acts a s a culprit in such situations as they just dont refund the moeny to buyers - specially if its a Service.

Regards
Anuj

rambo3

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am glad he didn't ask me to pay up front for my articles. The first 3 were pretty good and for which I gave him good feedback on his main thread, but the fourth article never arrived, and he wasn't answering the PM's even though he was still posting.

He told me that he lives in the UK which supports DCG's research but why would he say:

"Would you be interested in X amount of articles on................... i can send the articles before you pay me to check and read them if you want, need money for medical reasons"

I know it's generalising but we (UK) have the nhs and health care is free unless you go private (which costs a fortune) so what's with I need the money for health care?

I hope he hasn't stung too many people.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
He seemed okay to me with my one transaction. But the spam machine was in full high- gear after that.

I had to tell him to quit pm'ing me.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
please pm me some samples.... thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators