Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Hikes in clicks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am noticing in the last few days hikes in clicks on certain domains. Never same one so far. The clicks rack up $$ but then get deleted (both clicks and $$).

I'm just wondering if someone is trying to sabotage our Parked.com account, that is, same person targeting our domains, trying to get our account suspended or are there some tests being done?

Anyone else get this??

Thanks.

Sonny Banks

<span style="font-weight: bold;"><span style="font
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Never happen to me...contact Donnie of Parked here on the forum.

2fly1

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes it's happening to me as well and I know of at least 1 other person getting it. Happened on 1 name today and a 2 names yesterday or the day before can't remember which day but it was like 1 visit and 40 something clicks on one name and 1 visit and 29 or 39 clicks onthe other then they were gone.

What's a little strange is that today the name it happened to was a name that I had been looking up on google in different ways and seeing if it was indexed . At that time I hadn't visited the page but a little later in the day after seeing the clicks I visited the page out of curiosity on what it looked like since have quite a few names and couldn't remember what that lander looked like.

Anyway all was erased so parked is on top of it.

DC

gawnd

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
happening to me as well. rogue bots come along every once in a while and click away. parked is usually pretty quick to get it ironed out.

jsu1995

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yep, I had it happen last week. I had like 7 visits and 20+ clicks. I figured it was a bot since it's not likely that a normal person would cruise around a parked page that much.

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, if it is only bots and Parked is on top of it, I'm not worried. As long as legitimate clicks don't get erased along with the garbage ;)

Cheers,
Tom

P.S. I'm also noticing unusually large amounts of searches. I'm assuming it is bots following links and these get registered as searches.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This happened to me on one name;

Yesterday
Uniques=1 Clicks=10 Rev=$2.50(ish

Today those stats have been revised to;
Uniques=1 Clicks=1 Rev=$0.23

Now, if that one unique was legit, and they have paid out for one click, why not for the other 9 clicks? Obviously the other 9 clicks came from the same person....this doesn't add up.

Donny Simonton

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jasdon11 - Actually it does add up. Whichever provider that was from decided that they would only pay for 1 click. Let's say that the other 9 were too fast or maybe even on the same advertiser everytime.

Donny

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
jasdon11 - Actually it does add up. Whichever provider that was from decided that they would only pay for 1 click. Let's say that the other 9 were too fast or maybe even on the same advertiser everytime.

Donny

Fair enough.

jasdon11

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
In the interest of balanced reporting - yesterday an adult name got 1 unique and 21 clicks, all have been paid for!

Tom K.

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, couple days back I also noticed similar on a few of our domains and the revenue being credited. :)

And the earlier explanation from Donny makes sense.

This is the nature of PPC parking. You are at the mercy of the provider.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is me & my friends beating a dead horse called click-bot.. :deadhorse:

Carry on...

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Parking companies give an IP address a timeout. You won't get paid for multiple clicks from the same IP address within a reasonable time limit. This is one of the foundational algorithms of parking. Click bots will get you banned REAL quick. If you're getting credits for a unique and multiple clicks, just wait for the chargeback.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
would be crazy if this was orchestrated by another Parking company eh...

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure it's the guys over at the other parking companies... :angry:

They know parked kicks their a$$es

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
If Someone sends bot clicks he must have some advantage and gain , Who earns money on bot clicks? only account owner and parked.com owner earn money.

Pretty sure it's the guys over at the other parking companies... :angry:

They know parked kicks their a$$es

slanders and lies are not allowed in dnf.Everybody knows who wants to make money

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well Mr. expert, it does'nt benefit parked.com or the account holder to have BS & non-converting bot clicks so advertisers lower bids or stop bidding altogether, or complain to Yahoo...are you suggesting parked.com is behind this? If so, you seriously have no clue what you are talking about..they work day & night to block this sh*t and fix all the headaches created by it! They make money from legitimate valid clicks and are in this thing for the long run, unlike many bottom feeders out to make a quick buck like these fly by night parking companies popping up everywhere promising 100% payouts & such, lol. But thanks for asking..

walker

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Well Mr. expert, it does'nt benefit parked.com or the account holder to have BS & non-converting bot clicks so advertisers lower bids or stop bidding altogether, or complain to Yahoo...are you suggesting parked.com is behind this? If so, you seriously have no clue what you are talking about..they work day & night to block this sh*t and fix all the headaches created by it! They make money from legitimate valid clicks and are in this thing for the long run, unlike many bottom feeders out to make a quick buck like these fly by night parking companies popping up everywhere promising 100% payouts & such, lol. But thanks for asking..

Advertisers are not only giving bids to parked.com ,advertisers give money to yahoo their web site link published in several parking companies website , yahoo is a sender ,it sends advertisements parked,trafficz,ddc,hitfarm,namemedia etc. not only parked.com , if advertisers are effected by bot clicks also other parking companies take its harm.Also in forums it is written about posts parked.com deletes some clicks ,its ok but how about customers whose clicks are not deleted. Saying long run will be stop by allowing bot clicks ,if you make yahoo earn a lot ,yahoo will not leave you.Parked.com is doing the normal way showing everybody we fight with bot clicks , we fight with click fraud , but what is the reality? do they really care?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom