Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Daily Diamond

"hotornot" traffic

Status
Not open for further replies.

max

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have some "hotornot" type of traffic. I'm considering to develop the site using a free rating script or better yet some affiliate program that already provides notornot plugin that could be used as a main part of web page design.

Thanks for any ideas.

Max

Domain Summit 2024

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've also thought of doing this, and have written a "hot or not" script, but the hardest part seems to be convincing the first 50 or so people to submit their photos. Maybe if you already have the traffic this would be easier, but I think no one wants to be one of the first few, as they will only join once it is established and popular...

Let me know how you get on, or if you're interested in some sort of joint project?

max

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I see this problem too. I do not have these 50 people. I thought maybe somebody knows an affiliate progam that has already its own list and I can just monetize my traffic.

Mr.Domains, if you have an idea how the joint project can be set, please PM me.

Mr.Domains said:
I've also thought of doing this, and have written a "hot or not" script, but the hardest part seems to be convincing the first 50 or so people to submit their photos. Maybe if you already have the traffic this would be easier, but I think no one wants to be one of the first few, as they will only join once it is established and popular...

Let me know how you get on, or if you're interested in some sort of joint project?

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sending PM...

Steen

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think a lot of "starters" just steal/buy pictures and list them on their site.

(Some) Dating sites hire people to "make up" profiles and post up pictures.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Steen said:
I think a lot of "starters" just steal/buy pictures and list them on their site.

It's either that, or you pay, bribe, or otherwise coerce people to signup with prizes and free gifts etc.

max

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
However before that I need some script to run the site. Even though I have found that some of them are really not expensive. The one at Abynex just $4. I still hoping that I can find an appropriate affiliate program that has script and its own DB of profiles.

Mr.Domains said:
It's either that, or you pay, bribe, or otherwise coerce people to signup with prizes and free gifts etc.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
max said:
I still hoping that I can find an appropriate affiliate program that has script and its own DB of profiles.

Well let me know if you do, because I would be interested in that too!

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found one but it is not cobranded, you just send traffic to it, peaople rate pics, and when they click on profile or contact they are forwarded to dating signup.

max

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Domainut said:
I found one but it is not cobranded, you just send traffic to it, peaople rate pics, and when they click on profile or contact they are forwarded to dating signup.

Can I take a look on the program?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom