Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How about a fund of DNF$ to help upgrade selected members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is something I have been pondering for a while, but the recent transfer to me of DNF$1,300 by someone who now I wish I had not associated with leads me to propose this now.

It would seem to me that as 'exclusives' we generally are fairly well committed to both domaining in all its forms and also to DNF. We also make slightly more DNF$ per post than other members. I was wondering if any other exclusives would like to donate to a fund for helping lower ranked members (gold and platinum) to upgrade to 'Exclusive'? It would be a way of encouraging the lesser grade members to act appropriately and indeed be a reward to those from the gold/platinum who have shown commitment to the forum as a whole.

I would propose that when enough DNF$ is accumulated in the fund for a membership upgrade that a list of candidates is posted, the Exclusive members could then vote, the winner is then offered the chance to upgrade.

It is just an idea, I would like some responces from other exclusives on it, and hopefully the idea can be developed and implemented if thought suitable.

As I have said above I have received DNF$1,300 that I do not want, and I will match that with another DNF$1,300 of my own, thereby pledging DNF$2,600 to start the fund off.

Thoughts, ideas, and suggestions would be much appreciated.

Domain Days 2024

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This will cause too many problems.
Fundraising is explicitly forbidden via Rule #18

Ehsan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Not a good idea, whats the point of exclusive then , i should have gotten it FREE too ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom