Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How can get my 400 domain names to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenthailand

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there anyone who can suggest me to make blank domains earn?

At this moment, I have more than 400 domain names which are blank and how can I get those into Money making machine right away.

Please let me know. Thanks ahead to all who are going to give their valuable opinions and suggestions.

Ken

Domain Summit 2024

pav

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great thread. I would love to hear expert's opinions too!

We are working on the same project now - have a few partners with hundreds/thousands of domains and are experimenting with the best / most automated solutions to this exact same problem.

For now some ideas are:
- parking (which ones do you prefer?)
- auto-blogging
- mini-sites with content or WP plugins
- and then promoting / getting traffic and flipping domains or websites

When developed, promoted and getting traffic the revenue starts coming in from the domains/websites.
What is your experience with it? What are your successes and problems found? Let's mastermind together...

P.S. Ken, I've been to Bangkok 4 times this year already, will possibly come again this year or definitely next year. Let's connect/meet later if interested.

tetrapak

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
At this moment, I have more than 400 domain names which are blank and how can I get those into Money making machine right away.

There is no such thing as turning domains into money making machines right away.

draggar

þórr mjǫlnir
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You have 3 choices:

- Park them. Little to no effort (changing the DNS< adding the domains to your account) but it relys on already existing traffic.

- Develop them. Much more effort and more expensive (you'll also need hosting) but can get a site earning a steady stream of revenue.

- Promote and sell them. Quick cash right off but that's it. It can take a lot of work or no work and can be quick or take a long time.

Your best bet s probabaly a combination of devleoping and selling.

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My experience is:

- Select 10-20-30(whatever you want) best domains with high search volumes, and develop.
- Wordpress will do it, find tutorials how to customize wp if you are not familiar with coding and designing.
- Make some content - you can find people writing excellent content here on dnforum.
- Put up adsense ads.
- Improve SERP by registering your website to the directories.
- Get quality backlinks, improve your ranks.

It's long term work, but it should definitely fetch some good $$$ every month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom