Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

How to cancel failed transfers ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jrzeygirl

Best Customer Support
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To update everyone….

I just walked out of a meeting with Monte and the head of my tech department. There IS a fix in place that will be deployed the end of October to expire/cancel out failed transfers and refund the funds back to the Moniker account. This should solve the issue of not being able to cancel failed transfers.

David G

Internet Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My apologies to everyone - especially to you Denny. When I'm wrong, I admit I'm wrong! You're right, there is no cancel button. (I didn't realize when I log into the back end of an account, we don't see the same things)

Whenever dealing with cust supt issues the same interface should always be used (the same one the customers use), in this case the standard website interface. The so called Back-End should only be reserved for internal use, as there will always be differences.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
To update everyone….

I just walked out of a meeting with Monte and the head of my tech department. There IS a fix in place that will be deployed the end of October to expire/cancel out failed transfers and refund the funds back to the Moniker account. This should solve the issue of not being able to cancel failed transfers.
Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom