Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

how to make any girl love you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DomainFatigue

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
or ebooks?

Write a good one and maybe we can consider developing my ownher(.)com domain...

All kidding aside, move on with your life (the pain will one day become indifference) and remember success is the best revenge...

Domain Days 2024

3ammary

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanx domainfatigue
u r rit

Maybe best to think about what women hate.
1) Desperation: Does she think she is your only option? That's not very flattering to her. Women want a guy who could have lots of other women (and just might).
2) Weakness: Are you always working to make her happy? She will despise you for it. If she's in a long negative mood you would be better off to tell her not to call you until she is ready to be happier. Want to change her mood? Try walking away for once instead of playing the game and see how fast that mood changes.
3) Boring: Got nothing else going on but her? No friends, no trips no activities? Nothing you do without her? Always ready to drop anything whenever she wants to see you? You get negative points for that. Eventually she will despise you for it.

thanx duckinla
that is thw 3 things i did

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
thanx duckinla
that is thw 3 things i did

Most of us have done those things and suffered heart-break for it. You will get smarter, you will meet other meaningful people in the future and if you learn your lessons you will be better prepared for them.

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
You know the golden rule in Internet?

´Content is King´. Now appliying this to a women...I think as someone said here ´Cash is King´

Then of course there more things important...you need to give atenttion, plus attention, plus time, plus attention plus...some sex...thats all...lol

3ammary

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i hope ducknila really i hope

thanx coldgin

any one still have a share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom