Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

I Gots Lotsa Domains With No Traffic!!! HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigMACK

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Over the past few years I have purchased several different types of domain names and none of them have ever been developed. ALL are Dot Coms. I guess my question now is, do good domain names have value if they have not been developed, (i.e. Have never had a page or script attached to it.)

twentyreasons.com is an example.

Thanks in advance for your input.

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
BigMACK said:
I guess my question now is, do good domain names have value if they have not been developed, (i.e. Have never had a page or script attached to it.)

Yes, some domain names have value even if they have not been developed and even if they have no traffic.

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
BigMack,

You might try posting in the appraisal forum and get feedback on the potential for your domains from fellow members. Just a suggestion.

907Group

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sell it off as bulk on ebay or something.. depends on when it's expiring? you don't want to end up paying for all the renewals..

3ntrepreneur

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would agree with 907 group maybe someone would buy it. Anyways, 907group you seem familiar, do you belong to YE?

DomainDame

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Along with getting the appraisals, skim through those domains that you have which seem like they could be of some value. The suggestion about listing the lot on ebay is a good one. Also, drop some of those domains into a parking program, they might be able to earn you some revenue.

Let me know if you're selling...esp twentyreasons.com.

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom