Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

news Improving YOUR DNForum.com Experience One Day at a Time!

Over the next couple of weeks, DNForum will be implementing small changes that will improve your user experience while on the forum here. Changes will be announced as a group if they are small tweaks so that you can familiarize yourself with them or as one if it's a larger modification to allow for an in-depth explanation of it.

One item that we felt necessary to address was privatizing the Contact DNForum.com Staff forum. This change is intended to help many more members receive assistance in varying capacities without awaiting a response from one staff member. All DNForum staff have access to this forum designed to be a one-on-one conversation between you and all other staff members.

As we are rejuvenating DNForum.com, we would love your input as a community!

You can use the forum above to drop us private suggestions and feedback or use the Suggestions For Improvements forum for public suggestions and discussion—your idea could be the next to be implemented!

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
OK here goes....

The "Whats New" link at the top of the board has to be changed to New Posts, I have completely missed the new post link on the second line.

Whats new is really whats old right now. It shows some new posts and then almost 2 year old resources, nobody wants to look at that daily.

With the red new message indicator that is what the majority is clicking on and they see a bunch of old links.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

MapleDots

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Next suggestion....

Round avatars?

I am not sure if anyone really likes them, I know I struggled to make mine look decent and it still takes away from my well known avatar I use on all other forums. It is only on DNForum that my avatar looks different. Some may think round looks modern but I think it takes away from the avatar in total and should be square as that is the natural shape of most pictures one may upload as an avatar.

jordan45

Reaction score
And get the latest music industry news, reviews, podcasts, and more. ... Taken from the gnm archives, these pictures chart the paper's life and times Gmail Accedi

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators