Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Joe reinstatement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Joe, a banned DNForum member, has asked to be reinstated. Since I'm not aware of Joe's infractions I'm putting it to a vote of the DNForum membership. If 2/3 of the membership votes to allow him back, he will be unbanned. Otherwise the members have spoken. Joe has agreed to putting this to a vote. You have 3 days to cast your vote.

Thanks,

Greg

Upvote 0

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I say let him back in. This ought to be good for a while. Greg, you'll have to change my vote to a yes. ;)

Originally posted by abrams1117
Let Joe back in, he registered 700+ domains.... and if you saw them, you would have mercy on him.
I have a trivia question! :D

JoeC spent $6k on worthless domain names.
JoeC is a Chinese hippie.
Where does he get $6k?
Answer: He stole his brother's credit card.

Clearly Joe's brother, the hard-working guy who operates a Chinese fast food restaurant some where in Illinois, is the one who needs mercy.

Here are the saddest excerpts from the previous link I posted:

JoeC said:
Almost a year ago in a drunken night when I was chatting in a domain name issue board, I heard a voice in my head, telling me to buy all the haha domain names I can get. And I did, basted my brother's credit card.

I grew up in a Christian family, my mind is always hunger for truth and mystery, in this mighty awesome Internet jungle, how can I build a personal highway?

A dream was born, and I was sold.

I like to make each haha domain a great site, helpful or even profitable, I like to use the group domains to build a some kind of kingdom, stand out above the rest of dotcoms.

I check around, looking for a leader.

How true a true story could be?

About your domain view, I agree not, how can you pass radio test for those something.haha.coms?

Joe

x: where did u get all the domains from?
Hahamap: stargateinc.com
x: how much......they would have cost ****loads
Hahamap: it's only $6 per domain
Hahamap: $8
x: how much all together?
Hahamap: all 600 domains some from register.com less than 10k
x: **** u must have some $$
Hahamap: no
x: then how u paying for it lol
Hahamap: i was gamble on those domains
x: ?
Hahamap: spent my brother's money
x: oh i see

another x: hey
Hahamap: hi
another x: im just wondering...
another x: how did your brother let u have all this money?
another x: what does he do/ what did he htink u were doing with it?
Hahamap: not ur biz
another x: ahh ok
another x: just wondering
Hahamap: wondering something more important

JoeC said:
"Back in business. Walk-in cooler is fixed, my brother runs a Chinese fast food place, hard work little money, but it's still good life, it's great to be alive and in love..

If I have the card, I will buy more domains

hahasoftware.com,hahadvd.com, hahavideo.com,hahacam.com,hahakids.com, hahawebcam.com,hahalyrics.com, hahaclipart.com,hahabooks.com, hahaonline.com,hahachina.com, hahaparty.com,hahayellowpages.com, hahashopping.com,hahajokes.com, hahatravel.com,hahaforum.com, hahaseo.com,hahawebmaster.com etc.

If I give anyone my best advice, that is to buy haha domains.

100 years ago if someone tell you that there is something in the dirt that is worth 1,000 times of gold, would you believe?

When people type-in haha domains more than generic domains, you will have a few hot ones.

When I renew my domains within 30 days, I will get the above, but I like you to get some, so I won't feel too lonely.

The moon is so beautiful tonight, feel like to get a little drunk, it's been a while since the last time got drunk and sang to the moon."

JoeC said:
My poor brother said he will help me renew, kind of family business now and he wants 3/4 future dream money I made.

Reading that 22 page thread almost makes me want to cry for his brother.

morel

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I voted YES. We should let Joe in.

I remember some of his comments and they were absolutely wonderful. What some interpret as nutty, I interpret as charming. He is a great addition to our community. For example, he once registered domainslut.com and pointed it here (funny).

I would also suggest making it a majority vote instead of a 2/3 vote. Why 2/3?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by morel

I would also suggest making it a majority vote instead of a 2/3 vote. Why 2/3?

This what I told Joe.

The reason I say 2/3 is because say the vote was 200 for and 199 against, I would have almost 1/2 the members pissed off.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
GregR, will all respect, you must be joking. What a complete waste of time and energy is this thread.

It doesn't bode well for this board when you're considering giving amnesty to the largest--albeit funny at a distance--nutcase (after WandaMay) running wild on the boards.

What are you saying to people of quality who frequent this board?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DnPowerful
GregR, will all respect, you must be joking. What a complete waste of time and energy is this thread.

It doesn't bode well for this board when you're considering giving amnesty to the largest--albeit funny at a distance--nutcase (after WandaMay) running wild on the boards.

Vote no then.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Who are these people of quality? Do we have people who are not of quality?

M

Mik

There's always the ignore option for people who just do not want to read joes opinion. I have not had much to do with him but have seen some of the stuff on the other boards and yes he is quite out there.

If he does get back in people need to understand that he doesn't distinguish public from private when they enter into correspondence with him and that he may not change his strong yet interesting viewpoints anytime soon.

Either way I put my vote in.
Oh and congrats gregr, haven't been able to catch up with you anywhere to mention it. You forum speculator you :D

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am sure that he will just love looking through this thread to see who voted for and against him - maybe that is why some are sucking up.

Too funny ....

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Amnesty for nuts equals the silent disgust of good people

Originally posted by gregr

Vote no then.

Who are these people of quality? Do we have people who are not of quality?

Good job Greg. Short and Sweet. That's all that needed. Some of these comments are getting carried away. It almost sounds like they are trying to intimidate you--the owner of the site--into catering to them--as if they are ther only quality people on the board. That's just wrong--and I resent it. I have been here for a little while now--and haven't had a problem with anybody--but I don't like the tone of these latest comments.

I will agree--after reading some of the posts that people have showed from Joe--that he is a little different--but where is the real harm? Should we only allow members who act alike--and talk alike?

Originally posted by LewR

I am sure that he will just love looking through this thread to see who voted for and against him - maybe that is why some are sucking up.

Says the member who has made a whole 2 posts in the forum! Who are you to say that anybody is sucking up to anybody else? Did you join only to try and keep Joe out?

I am starting to think Joe may have gotten the best of these people--and now they are trying to gang up on him. Something is definately off here--and I believe that Joe is the lesser of the two evils we are confronted with.

I wasn't going to comment on this stuff any further--and I have no previous arguments or harsh words with anybody here--but this is my forum too--and I respect Greg--and the way he has handled all the decisions around here. You few people that seem to be taking this to a very personal level--need to vote--and move on with your life. Stop trying to lay a guilt trip on Greg.

Damn--where did I put my prozac. This is stressing me out. ;)

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Well name popper - I have been around many forums before this one - and I have seen a lot of the damage done by your good buddy. My posts are few - agreed - but my resolve is experienced. HaHa is a NoNo!!

Funny - no one seems to be able to just say yes or no - everyone is covering thier own ass.

So be it...Amen

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please delete my profile from this board.

Thank you.

Donate my points to Joe.

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
"good buddy"? I don't even know the guy--except what I have seen at this forum. I don't see anybody "covering their ass" either--but I think a few people are showing theirs.

What would anybody be covering their ass from anyway? Is he a psycho killer or something?

LewR

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NamePopper - cool your heels ... No one is attacking you!

If you have seen the attacks of this person in the past - you would have a different take - that is all that is being said.

Have a real nice day !!!

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
G o d...Bless...A m e r i c a

L a n d...That I L o v e

Stand Beside H e r

And Guide H e r

Thru The Night

With The Lights

From A b o v e.

From The M o u n t a i n s

To The P r a r i e s

To The O c e a n s

White With F o a m

G o d Bless A m e r i c a

My H o m e... S w e e t... H o m e.

:D

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes, God Bless America.

But Greg, why haven't you deleted my user id yet?

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I asked Joe if he wanted post something in this thread.

Here it is:

Whoever has no sin among you can cast the first stone.

DnPowerful

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I asked Joe if he wanted post something in this thread.

Here it is:

Whoever has no sin among you can cast the first stone.

LOLOLOL...Now Joe's a sage. Greg, that just shows how off your compass really is.

Please, I beg you. Delete my user id. I would rather browse as a guest.

Maybe you want to "take a poll" on this...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators