Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Joes Cartoon .com Type-in Traffic Domain For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
I bought this domain in mid 2006 and parked it then and it generated $5-7 daily or $2000-3000/year. from last year on, my schedule changed and and as you can see from my activity on this forum, I have not been active with domains or websites at all.

I tried to login to the domain parking company (fabulous) but its been disabled.

Anyhow, I bought it for $2,736.13, in mid 2006 and I am looking for offers around that. Proof of purchase including confirmation of Escrow.com invoices and statements can be furnished to buyer. I used Escrow then and I strongly prefer Escrow.com now as well

The reason for its value is in the fact that it is the best typo (plural) for the popular website J*o*e*Cartoon.com
This is the kind of domain that will get you consistent income and also increase in value over time. A wise investment that will pay for itself in time.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm me.

Register for the auction

syed

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Replied pms, let me know if I missed yours.

I accept 10% by paypal and rest by Escrow.com or Bank wire. Post sold to claim!

DomainScoop.Com

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Didnt the real the domain which is JoeCartoon.com completely moved to youtube channel?

"Dearest Devoted JoeHeads,
The Joe Cartoon Co. has specialized in the sick and wrong since March 20, 1961.

We have now found a new home and it is Youtube. In order to keep the the content serving up free, beer flowing and fishing rod wet we have decided to move the site completely over to YouTube - so consider this the official home of JoeCartoon. We hope that all our active fans will find sanctuary in our new spot and keep it active and alive.

Stay tuned, I will be posting from the road as I now devote my life to hunting the great Tibetan Yeti.

Beers!"

So Type in Joecartoon.com it goes to youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom