Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

London Blitzed with BOMBS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
London has been blitzed with a serious of bombs with reports of 20 dead,thepm is making a speech at 12 pm.

More bombs have been found !

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
My sister works only 200 m from where a big bombing took place, we are very worried here.. Cant reach here, seems like cellphone network doesnt work for the moment..
May god be with them all!
Dimva

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
England, you are in our prayers today. Hopefully all of our DNF members and their families are o.k.

namestrands

The Bishop
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
too early to tell at the moment PM has declared terrorist attacks. 10 confirmed fatalities. London is shut down.. Finance markets crashing..

on another note there has been a huge flux in domain registrations for people registering domains like july7th.com....

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
What a bunch of cowards, those terrorists!! :-(

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
This is devastating news - I was in London 13 years ago and 2 explosions set up by the IRA were within 1 mile of where I was staying, very stressful. This is going to be a tough battle against terror. The financial impact will be immense.

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I went crazy regging 12 domains ;/
I am quite fascinated by these terrorists attacks, but I hope they get these ****ing terrorists.

www.7thJuly.com

Dimva

High Traffic Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my sister, she and her boyfreind is safe but she is not allowed to leave her work. The street she live on is blocked so she have to wait..
According to the news it now have been 8 bombing so sure is terrorists attack! Such Cowards , i hate them so much!
Waiting for more news!
May god be with you all,
Dimva

I went crazy regging 12 domains ;/
I am quite fascinated by these terrorists attacks, but I hope they get these ****ing terrorists.
www.7thJuly.com

Its always people who tries to make money/visitors..(whatever) of sad disasters!

markp1980

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Seems as tho they targeted 4 tube trains and 1 ICONIC LONDON RED BUS. Having seen the pictures on the double decker bus and it being rush hour, I very much doubt that anyone of that top dec survived.

The news so far seems that loss of life has been limited and is not on a scale compaired to other large attacks. Time will tell.

We have been on alert for this since sept 11th 2002, is it me or over time have we all become less concerned and worried on a day to day basis about the actual terrarism threat.

Then the f**ckers strike us.

One thing that I am thinking that this was not a chemical attack that we have feared for a long time.

My thoughts go out to anyone affected.

Mark

Gee

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
sad and angry

God have mercy on us

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Just heard another bomb has gone off in leicester square expect more as the bombers have said britain will today burn from north to south !

The bus blew up was a suicide bomber from unconfirmed reports,there are people stuck under the tube on a train where a bomb has gone off,expext more casulties.

God bless their souls !

Its a very very sad day !

pigman

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I didnt reg them to sell, so dont worry.
I wonder if they will be able to track down any of these terrorists?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dimva said:
Just talked to my sister, she and her boyfreind is safe but she is not allowed to leave her work. The street she live on is blocked so she have to wait..
According to the news it now have been 8 bombing so sure is terrorists attack! Such Cowards , i hate them so much!
Waiting for more news!
May god be with you all,
Dimva

Im glad your sister is ok Dimva ... this is another sad and costly day due to political crap :(

markp1980

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear about any further blasts? No offical reports on a leicster square blast?

Please confirm?

britishbulldog said:
Just heard another bomb has gone off in leicester square expect more as the bombers have said britain will today burn from north to south !

The bus blew up was a suicide bomber from unconfirmed reports,there are people stuck under the tube on a train where a bomb has gone off,expext more casulties.

God bless their souls !

Its a very very sad day !

namewaiter

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
markp1980 said:
Where did you hear about any further blasts? No offical reports on a leicster square blast?

Please confirm?

I don't think there was .. it would be all over the news.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom