Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

London Blitzed with BOMBS !

Status
Not open for further replies.

izoot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Al Qaeda has claimed responsibility for the London Transport bombing attacks “in revenge for Britain’s participation in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars."

July 7, 2005, 2:34 PM (GMT+02:00)

http://debka.com/

Al Qaeda strikes London on day of G8 summit opening in Scotland

DEBKAfile’s counter-terror experts confirm that on the morning of Thursday, July 7, London came under a large-scale al Qaeda assault exceeding in scale the March 2004 rail attacks in Madrid. A least seven coordinated bomb blasts hit metro stations and trains in central London close to the City financial district as well as buses. The London underground service was shut down and central London bus lines suspended.

Because the trains and buses were crowded, the number of casualties is massive, taxing London hospitals to their limit. At only one of the tube stations attacked, Aldgate East, 90 casualties are reported.

The bomb blitz was timed for the first day of the G8 summit in Gleneagles, Scotland. Its message: al Qaeda will dictate the world’s agenda – not the leaders of the world’s industrialized nations, especially US president George Bush.

The Islamist terrorist group was also demonstrating to the pundits who had dismissed al Qaeda as a spent force that it was capable of crippling a major world capital in a couple of hours by disabling its transport system.

The attack may not be over. Two towns outside London, Brighton and Swindon, have closed their railway stations over “security incidents.”

The British Cobra Committee immediately activated the emergency, security and intelligence services according to a prepared contingency plan for a major terrorist attack on London. British troops began arriving in the British capital while thousands of commuters were still trapped deep down under ground in dark tunnels The soldiers took up position at Buckingham Palace and other strategic points, including foreign missions which were advised to evacuate.

••Enough placating these animals and thinking there is any chance of reasoning with them.

dodo1

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Very sad news. I hope that no further people will be hurt or killed. Those
terrorist attacks are really bad. And cmos, I cannot understand why you
take such a bad event as an opportunity to register and promote your
domains. :huh: Be respectful, please.

lukeeales

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The day after we get the Olympics - this week should have been joyous and celebratory. Instead it is a week of mourning.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Leicester square was a suspected package not actually one gone off,they have closed edbaston in Birmingham as a suspected package has been found for those who dont know Birmingham is the biggest city outside London.

stevey

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Al Qaeda claim has not been confimied, there website statment is full of bad grama and spellings so may be fake, Birmingham city center has also been shut off, just had to drive all way round to get home, just hope that my old mates who live down in london are ok

clemzonguy

Domain Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
britishbulldog said:
The bus blew up was a suicide bomber from unconfirmed reports

For a brief while people were calling them like they should be.. homicide bombers

Rich Schwartz owns homicidebomber(s).com

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
propaganda.. just waiting for the announcement that we are going to go to war with IRAN next...

haha, they wish considering iran has nothing to do with terrorism.

it was intresting because after the blast (several hours) several groups said they did it, now its to verify who was really under this, but i am pretty sure its some arab terrorist group...

Terrible day to strike, MPH, all about peace, made me very angry, now all the focus is taken away from the main event onto terrorism and london. What made me even more angry is after this blair will probably get his ID card bill through parliment now...

gogeorge

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is one website www.qah3al.org

I can't read arabic, I think they take credit here.

CSite.Net said:
haha, they wish considering iran has nothing to do with terrorism.

it was intresting because after the blast (several hours) several groups said they did it, now its to verify who was really under this, but i am pretty sure its another arab terrorist group...

Terrible day to strike, MPH, all about peace, made me very angry, now all the focuse is taken away from the main event onto terrorism and london. What made me even more angry is after this blair will probably get his ID card bill through parliment now...

ChristinaInCanada

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Unbelievably horrible...and the death count continues to rise. I'm thinking of all of you in London today...

Hugs from,
Christina

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have witnessed the 9/11 attack and I know what it feels like. R.I.P. to all victims of this cowardly attack. However, doesn't that strike you that someone is obsessed with numbers here, the date today is 7/7/2005, now add up 2+5 and you get 7+7+7. I don't know about you but I've read some some stuff about numerology and it's deeply rooted in the Kabbalah, a body of mystical teachings of rabbinical origin, often based on an esoteric interpretation of the Hebrew Scriptures.

Now, speaking of 9/11:
According to Hebrew scriptures September 11, 1999 was the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation, and year 1 on the Hebrew calendar.

Most other historic events between those 2,002 years (3 B. C. -1999 A. D.) involve either war or violence.

Following are the significant events of September 11 throughout history:

Sept. 11, 1297: William Wallace leads over 15,000 Scottish soldiers to victory over the English Army at the Battle of Stirling Bridge. Battle depicted in the film Braveheart.

Sept. 11, 1499: French forces take Milan, Italy, with little opposition. At that time Italy was comprised of regions with city states.

Sept. 11, 1609: Henry Hudson sails into New York harbor and discovers Manhattan Island and the mouth of the river later named in his honor - the Hudson River.

Sept. 11, 1709: The Spanish War of Succession (1702-14) represents the first European war of the Modern Era. On September 11, 1709 an Anglo-Dutch-Austrian force defeat the French in the Battle of Malplaquet, and on September 11, 1714, after 13 months of siege, Spanish and French troops broke into Barcelona, ending Catalonia's sovereignty.

Sept. 11, 1776: After the fall of New York to the British, a Peace Conference was held between General Howe and three prominent representatives of the Continental Congress - Benjamin Franklin, John Adams and Edward Rutledge. After taking the Americans key city, Howe thought he was entitled to a peace settlement. The Americans, having declared independence in July, considered separation from England as non-negotiable. The conference of Sept. 11, 1776, ended and the war continued for seven years.

Sept. 11, 1777: The British defeat the Americans, led by George Washington, at the Battle of Brandywine Creek in the American War of Independence. The battle is regarded as the first where Americans carried the American Flag (Old Glory) to battle.

September 11, 1777: American Flag First Used in Battle

Sept. 11, 1782: The siege of Fort Henry begins, and becomes the last battle of the American Revolution.

Sept. 11, 1814: The American navy defeat the British in the Battle of Lake Champlain in the War of 1812.

Sept. 11, 1855: The siege of Sevastopol ends when British, French, and Piedmontese troops capture the main naval base of the Russian Black fleet in the Crimean War.

Sept. 11, 1922: Despite Arab protests, a British mandate is proclaimed in Palestine on September 11, 1922. The mandate came into effect at the end of September 1922.

Sept. 11, 1941: Construction of the Pentagon began on this day in 1941. The purpose was to provide a temporary solution to the War Department's critical shortage of space. The ground breaking ceremony also took place on September 11, 1941. Sixty years later, to the day, the Pentagon is attacked for the first time in it's history on Sept. 11, 2001.

Sept. 11, 1944: President Roosevelt, British PM Winston Churchill, and Canadian PM Mackenzie King meet in Canada, at the Quebec Conference. Also, the US 1st Army crosses the border into German territory.

Sept. 11, 1948: Mohammed Ali Jinnah, the first head of state for Pakistan dies in Karachi. He is called "The Great Leader" and "Father of the Nation". Born on Christmas Day, 1876, he is schooled in London and later returns to build the nation of Pakistan. Jinnah, a Muslim, was a strong advocate for Muslim - Hindu unity.

Sept. 11, 1972: The troubled Munich Olympic Games end on September 11, 1972 Eleven Israelis are killed by terrorists.

Sept. 11, 1973: Chilean President Salvador Allende is killed in a violent military coup led by General Augusto Pinochet.

Sept. 11, 1990: U. S. President George Bush addresses Congress on the Persian Gulf crisis, vowing that "Sadam Hussein will fail" in his takeover of Kuwait. Eleven years later, to the day, his son George W. Bush, would face an even greater challenge.

Sept. 11, 1999: The Jewish calendar is 6,000 years old. September 11, 1999 is regarded as the 6,000th anniversary of Adam's creation. September 11th is recognized by many faiths as the end of a major cycle.

*George Bush Sr. announces the 'New World Order'.

Sept. 11, 2001: *Terrorists with connections to Osama bin Laden alledgedly hijack four aircraft. Two are crashed into the World Trade Center towers in New York, collapsing both towers. Another plane is crashed into the Pentagon in Washington, collapsing one side. The fourth plane crashes in a Pennsylvania field. The death toll exceeds 3,000 lives. U. S. President George W. Bush responds with a global attack on terrorism.

Blarian

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
That numerology stuff is freaking me out... this whole terrorism thing is unbelievable...

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I feel the same way, the article I quoted is very confusing but I pasted it just to show numerology at work.

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I wonder how much time will pass before someone register :

londonbombs.com and londonbombings.com

I will not.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
this is nothing like in the scale of 9-11 or the madrid bombings, so i don't think it will have that much visitors!

fischermx

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
jeez, they are registered by now !! :(

They were not an hour ago.

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
fischermx said:
jeez, they are registered by now !! :(

They were not an hour ago.

LOL, somebody must've seen your post. Wouldn't that be a great idea to reg berlinbombs.com, parisbombs.com, and other possible terror targets?

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yeah ... great idea to reg a bunch of names that are directly on the FBI's most internationally monitored/watched keyword list.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom