Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Looks like DNF will be turning 1 next month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
should you create a .US and them thread......!!! ;)

NamePopper.com

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by unclewilco
should you create a .US and them thread......!!! ;)

It would be interesting to see the differences in common terms and expressions huh? For what it's worth - I find that most people across the big pond have a far better knowledge of our language - then we do of theirs.

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
'footie' - Ahhh.... I miss my friend Beachie now. That is what he calls it too. :sad:

Well you can have 'footie' - just let us keep 'Football'. :D

thats a fair deal - ill contact the neccessary authorities about this

unclewilco

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
but it does say england a lot,

where we know we have different words in sunny scotland and welsh wales, but lets not confuse them too musch..

system0

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ha ha
yeah, theres a good site actually which deals with just the scottish language - similar to that site

cant remember the url though

octobus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
kääk! I joined in April 2001 and only +100 posts.

octobus should babble more? :cool:

DomeBase

Old Timer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
March 10, 2004: (AP): The DNForum, with over 25,200 members from 34 countries and a market capitalization of $3.5 billion, today announced that it has completed a buy-out of Verisign in a tender offer of $4 per share funded by stock swap plus $245 million in cash. DNForum CEO said that the acquisition "makes strategic sense" and "provides us with the opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and address DNS issues that have been a concern to forum members for some time." DotComster, a long-time DNForum member, commented -- "Momentum in the rise of the DNForum really picked up with the link from SnapNames back in the Summer of 2002. This deal was just a matter of time."

:)

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4113&highlight=verisign

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by DomeBase

March 10, 2004: (AP): The DNForum, with over 25,200 members from 34 countries and a market capitalization of $3.5 billion, today announced that it has completed a buy-out of Verisign in a tender offer of $4 per share funded by stock swap plus $245 million in cash. DNForum CEO said that the acquisition "makes strategic sense" and "provides us with the opportunity to improve customer satisfaction and address DNS issues that have been a concern to forum members for some time." DotComster, a long-time DNForum member, commented -- "Momentum in the rise of the DNForum really picked up with the link from SnapNames back in the Summer of 2002. This deal was just a matter of time."

:)

http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=4113&highlight=verisign

To keep on this line of thinking, maybe at this time we could also trade in our DNF $ for shares of DNF stock... :D

izopod

Chelsea

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
'top-up'. I can figure out what that one means - but your funny U.K. expressions never cease to amaze me. Then again - what can one expect from a people who call soccer FOOTBALL.

Hehe :D

:laugh: HaHa, well we call it FOOTBALL because you play the ball with your food. Could not get that any clearer, could you?;)

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just a week away now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom