Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed looseweight.ws

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Please appraise. I'm wanting the most obviously. Not what you or someone you know would pay.

Best Regards and Good Luck

the wordpimp . . . .working the alphabet - or what's left of them!

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thank you byalik. The mispelling is intentional since the correct is taken and this would often be mispelled. I was working the alphabet!

What you are advising me and my clients is to stay far from .ws?

I agree noone uses it....but it seems to have quite the presence here at the forum.

regards...........................an any remark mispellings were accidental !!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
'working the alphabet'

this would be worth $5 as a .com / going by the 1/50 .com to .ws rating scale, your domains is worth $0.10

so there, you only wasted $7.90 this time :)

sorry to be harsh again, but a mis-spelled, 2 word .ws deserves some harsh words

ShaunP

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by wordpimp
What you are advising me and my clients is to stay far from .ws?
I agree noone uses it....but it seems to have quite the presence here at the forum.

It has a following by the misinformed, dreamer and should know better crowd. Not anybody that is serious about this business.

Shaun

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thank you shaun - the wordpimp enforces a do-not-buy policy, unless some sexxy alphabet combination types into my path!

GT Web.- wordpimp takes the .10 and offers you a hand shake and the finger! (that a joke guys)

HERE"S my question. HOLD what we have or Dump'n em now.

Personally, the 'pimp and the alphabi_ches thing that .WS is years before fingers start behaving and entering .ws

regards. :) oh no, not a smiley face too!

iBizStart

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would dump that name. If someone offered this name to me for free I would not accept just because I would eventually have to renew it. This is one of the worst combinations I have seen: A mispell with a .ws. Sorry but im not a fan of ws

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
wordpimp doesnt want to believe us - I dont understand why he asked for our opinions if he doesnt care...

izopod

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Just word to the wise. The only thing harsh is a uncommon, hypenated phrase stuck to a dot com....

I'll take a "ultra" generic .ws name over that type of name every day of the week. ;)

Originally posted by GT Web
'working the alphabet'

this would be worth $5 as a .com / going by the 1/50 .com to .ws rating scale, your domains is worth $0.10

so there, you only wasted $7.90 this time :)

sorry to be harsh again, but a mis-spelled, 2 word .ws deserves some harsh words

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
you dont understand, I am saying if mango.com is worth $1000 then mango.ws is worth 1/50 of that, $20

of course I would rather have the generic .ws - but looseweight doesnt count in that category

trent2275

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
i like the way wordpimp talks, very funny.

.ws works in generic words in my opinion. i would have bought sex.ws if i had the chance.

cheers.

Wot

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by trent2275
i like the way wordpimp talks, very funny.

.ws works in generic words in my opinion. i would have bought sex.ws if i had the chance.

Still available for 50k + , buy now or plus, plus in a couple of years.

dot

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would buy better names if I had 50k..

Jack Gordon

Serial Entrepreneur
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
it's awful. simply awful. I can't even begin to imagine what would make you waste your money on a misspelled .ws

Do you think there would be an ounce of misdirected traffic on a name this bad? Do you just have so much money that you are running out of things to do with it? If so, I'll PM you my paypal address.

You have a better chance of making money by buying lottery tickets than you do with this domain. It's that horrible. It will never get misdirected traffic, it will never have resale value, it will never be visited by anyone who is in any way, shape or form serious about losing weight.

I think 10¢ is too much for it, because at some point someone would have to renew it. You should pay someone to just get it out of your portfolio.

Absolutely horrible. A waste of time, effort and money. Sorry to be so harsh, but why would you do this? I strongly suggest you refrain from buying any more domains until you have read every post on this forum from the last year. It would clearly do you a lot of good.

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
yea I struggled with buying it mispelled..........but .com mispelled was taken.....and as domains are unique. the bought the mutation!

working with the alphabet like I do....Others will mispell. so I get paid per click for trash.....

I bet you wouldn't waste money on leiberman.com because its mispellled. but wordpimp has mispellled and correctly spelled lieberman domains. did you know joe lieberman's campaing also bought his name mispelled!!

those example teach the pimp!

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I accept the suggestions of reading past posts. fyi - have been.

I hope you broaden logic as well. Fact is, its not the name - its the marketing and persistance.

wordpimp......getting you the alphabets you want!

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
doesnt change the fact that the name blows - if you dont care about domains - why are you on these forums

wordpimp

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
of course it blows. its a .ws and mispelled. wordpimp isn't set in his ways. pimping required diversity. We have .anythings and short and long domains.

this will get you laughing .....wordpimp would own one of the longest names.

size matters!

www.thepresidentoftheunitedstatesofamerica.com

the wordpimp.........working the alphabet and getting the names you wouldn't have!

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Wordpimp needs a spellchecker ... and a refund :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators