Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Membership passes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard the word on the free membership passes we are supposed to receive with a Platinum membership plan ?
- Get 5 free guest passes for 2 weeks of Gold membership each.

It would be nice to giveaway some free passes to get more newbies in. :yes:

Mr Webname

Oldbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
With this site having been sold and under new management, how much of any of the original "terms of membership" remain in tact and likely to be fulfilled?
It would have been nice to hear something from the new owner.

Domainut

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sold? I wondered about the new layout, but hmm, did a member buy it?

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ProDealers
Has anyone heard the word on the free membership passes we are supposed to receive with a Platinum membership plan ?

Good question, Pro. Same status as the proposed "Domain Auction Manager" thing ... I guess!?! Please keep me posted.
Thanks, see you tom'w night.
:cool:

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by CoolHost.com

Good question, Pro. Same status as the proposed "Domain Auction Manager" thing ... I guess!?! Please keep me posted.
Thanks, see you tom'w night.
:cool:

W:eek: W! Tough statement!!

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It's not "tough", Web ... there's just a bunch of us looking for anwers to those proposed "Platinum perks" ... and, to date, we're not getting any answers or responses. Don't understand why, as they seemed like really good ideas, and could improve the paid membership experience here! Oh well.
Good Luck.

Cash Is King

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's not "tough", Web ... there's just a bunch of us looking for anwers to those proposed "Platinum perks" ... and, to date, we're not getting any answers or responses. Don't understand why, as they seemed like really good ideas, and could improve the paid membership experience here! Oh well.
Good Luck.

I agree with you!:) :) I'm glad you brought it up. Those perks will be a benefit.

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by WebHold
I agree with you!:) :) I'm glad you brought it up. Those perks will be a benefit.

Thanks, Web ... that teeny tiny perk of a weekly "Live auction" probably wouldn't hurt, either!?!? :eek:
See you.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Thanks, Web ... that teeny tiny perk of a weekly "Live auction" probably wouldn't hurt, either!?!? :eek:
See you.

relax ... it doesn't help to keep getting jabs in ... have a little patience please, that's all we ask.

RON2

@domainbuyer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
nhlrat said in another thread that if you PM him the name of your friends that signup he'll honor the two week Gold passes.

Let's give them a little time to get settled after the ownership transition. From the looks of it we'll all be getting a little extra with our membership in the near future.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No one is "jabbing", just asking for what we paid for. The new ownership has nothing to do with what was posted prior to purchasing a Platinum membership. When you buy something don't you expect to get whats inside based on what the label says ? :rolleyes:

CoolHost.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pro is correct, we ARE talking about delivering what was promised for our $49.95! It was easier to simply "relax" when it was all free, GD ... you know that.
On the other hand, we are in the midst of some changes ... so I will try my very best to dig a little deeper in the patience department over here, as long as you stop following me around! You're freaking me out, man! LOL. :eek: :D
All's :cool: ... stay cool. Thanks.

S

Sammy

No need to keep beating a dead horse ;) I stated just send me the users that you want to give the free passes to and I will set them up for the two week period as you had been promised.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks nhlrat,
I appreciate the concern & your offer to honor the free passes to new members for 2 weeks. I believe the proper outlook would be to wait untill all is operating smoother to bring or recommend new members from my point of view. I want to show new members it is a nice & smooth business to get involved in & without turmoil. Extending already Platinum paid memberships an extra month from there sign-up dates would surely put all at ease & be a welcome sign of showmanship & honesty. :) Lets continue to make this one of the best forum networks the domain industry can find.
Regards,
ProDealers

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by nhlrat
No need to keep beating a dead horse ;)

Is that gray hairs I see rising from nhlrat's head. Keep the spirit.
Don't let them get you down. :)

PS That horse is nothing but bones after the last beating. :)

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Come on now gregr,
The FREE 2 week membership passes is an issue I asked you about many weeks ago & quote; "Were still working on it" :laugh:

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by ProDealers
"Were still working on it" :laugh:

No I said Snaps was a higher priority. Now it's kinda like a daughter-in-law wants the mother-in-law to get out of the kitchen. It's her kitchen. :)

The new regime is very capable of handling things on their own.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:laugh: Got rid of my mother-in-law & her daughter about 4 yrs ago.......:laugh: :laugh:

oohdale

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Gregr

No I said Snaps was a higher priority. Now it's kinda like a daughter-in-law wants the mother-in-law to get out of the kitchen. It's her kitchen. :)

The new regime is very capable of handling things on their own.
Hey gregr...... I got my first Snap yesterday thanks to you. Thanks for encouraging us to get them here. :D :D While I am here, thanks for letting me buy a friends Platinum membership too while you were in office here. It went well and smooth too. Last night I bought another friend a Platinum membership, just because of who they are and his character, and I must say it went smooth too, Thanks new guys! So they are on the job here, fellow members and they are making it better and better. From a Chefs point of view, it takes 14 hours to cook good ribs. Time is and will always be on our side here. Lets give em time to get settled in. Doah! -- Oops, -- that was from my old Avatar. Right Domebase? Now it's just eek or G33k. Can we get an Amen here? :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom