Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

Minimum EPC from 0,05 to 0,04 in SEDOPRO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hello,

looking to my stats I've noticed that since yesterday the minimum EPC is now 0,04 euro instead of 0,05 euro, why?

This change has negatively influenced all my domains (RPM and revenues are naturally down!).

Regards
Massimiliano

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I suppose this is a SEDO decision related to their minimum EPC because it's changed for dozens of domains in different categories at the same time.

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have not noticed any major change in EPC actually. But I have to say 0,04 Euro is 0,048 USD which is not bad for minimum epc, depends what kind of traffic you are sending to them. With other provider I got 0,02 USD, so what can i say.

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, 0,04 euro is better than 0,02 $, I agree.

But suddenly this minimum EPC value has changed for almost all my domains at the same time, so this means a drop of 10-15% from a day to another and I think it is not due to advertising bids because has happened on many domains (more than 100) in different categories and before revenues were stable.

I had never get 0,04 euro/click since I'm on SEDOPRO, the minimum was 0,05 euro.

Regards

maxo

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I understand what you said very well. Probably you should contact your Account Manager to find out what is going on.

As for SedoPro, do they state that the minimum EPC is 0,05 Euro? It is kinda interesting, because I doubt they can pay 0,05 Euro for Asian traffic, which has less commercial usage for most advertisers.

jivan

DS
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Yes, I've contacted my account manager, he will be out of office till march 29th, after he will give me more information.

I've not read if they have fixed the minimum EPC at 0,05 euro but until 2 days ago this was my minimum EPC also for indian traffic.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Welcome to reiterating exactly what I have been voicing for the past 3 months. Sedo's PPC rates are becoming not just a joke, but rather an insult. There is no care for the user base which is receiving a continuously smaller chunk of the money that the advertisers pay. Compare your keywords to those listed at Overture's bidding tool. You will gasp. I am currently waiting to see an official response from Sedo's "ever busy" staff AND a movement towards better compensation. If not, I am moving my entire portfolio of 600+ domains elsewhere.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Acroplex said:
Welcome to reiterating exactly what I have been voicing for the past 3 months. Sedo's PPC rates are becoming not just a joke, but rather an insult. There is no care for the user base which is receiving a continuously smaller chunk of the money that the advertisers pay. Compare your keywords to those listed at Overture's bidding tool. You will gasp. I am currently waiting to see an official response from Sedo's "ever busy" staff AND a movement towards better compensation. If not, I am moving my entire portfolio of 600+ domains elsewhere.

I'm sure you've already thought of this, but DomainSponsor seems to work better than SEDO has in nearly a year. You are VERY loyal to have stayed with SEDO this long.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Yes, loyalty is my fallacy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom