Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Missing payment - no support

Status
Not open for further replies.

zinko

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

I was always happy with DS, friendly and fast support, but now I am missing a payment from october. First they told me I should just wait couple of weeks for check to arrive (Europe), but now they are simply ignoring my support mails.

Any reps here?

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
ditto on missing support.

hey, is your missing payment the result of a 'revenue adjustment' ? I can't get an answer on what exactly a 'revenue adjustment' is, and how it can get adjusted four months after the fact.

flybuzz

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
support is getting pretty bad, sent 3 emails and no response. I am going to call them tomorrow.

zinko

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Got the payment via paypal but with no support reply to my mails... At least got my funds :)

DNBA

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just got my check for the month and got a "revenue adjustment" as well. What a load of crap. this isnt the first time this has happened and i can prove that my traffic comes from good sources. Anyone have any luck on getting a hold of accounting? Im getting ready to drop DS and find another parking company. I feel so ripped off.... im pissed.

mjreine

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Same here... Ive sent in 3 emails on no payment for last months traffic and no support. I tried calling their phone number and all it says is please enter extension# and then hangs up on me when I dont know a valid extension#.

What happened to DS? They were very good not long ago... Does anyone know if DS has a member account out here on DNForum? I'd like to talk with someone from the company... anyone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom