Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Monetize Travel Domains with Wynn Las Vegas NEW affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
5 Star Affiliate Programs is proud to announce that Wynn Las Vegas - a globally recognized resort and entertainment brand and one of the most sought after luxury destinations in the world has launched a new affiliate program and is part of the 5 Star family of top rated affiliate programs. For the 1st time this 5 Star hotel is offering webmasters the opportunity to make money offering the luxury, excitement, and splendor of Wynn Las Vegas.

The new Wynn Las Vegas Affiliate Program offers webmasters and affiliates the chance to earn commissions on:

:: Wynn Las Vegas Hotel bookings
:: Las Vegas Show Tickets
:: Even Gift Certificates and Travel Packages.

Read the 5 Star review and JOIN Here!
Wynn Las Vegas Affiliate Program

Let me know if you have any questions or tell us how we can help you be successful with this program,

Your Partner in Success,

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh, forgot to mention - we have a bonus for early birds! :)

AFFILIATE ACTIVATION BONUS

Join and activate your affiliate link within the first 30 days of launch, and you’ll receive an additional 2% bonus on every sale made within the first 60 days.

JEsports

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I applied for this today ... looks promising.

5starAffiliates

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great JEsports,

The manager will get you approved soon. Glad to have you on our team.

BTW

We had a HUGE kick off party at the Wynn to launch the affiliate program during the Affiliate Summit last week.

I couldn't make it but I hear it was quite the event. It was called the Chololate Party. Here are some pics. Scroll down past all the other crazy Affiliate Summit pics til you get to the one in the limo. Thats where the Wynn party pics start.

http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/showthread.php?t=843&page=2

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom