Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

MusicChart.US were OPEN !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
regged it yeaterday.. have first page up..

I have a habit of watching television and listening to music and making those impulse little "comments" .. that float around everyone's head..

I applied that here..does it work?

The idea is to generate traffic by controversy.. people like or dislike the comments and feel a need to check back.. I'll put up a board so they can yell at me ! :)

all the links are operational so lets buy some stuff people ..I need the cash to go domain shopping again soon :)

Domain Summit 2024

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Looks good Bid! I like the comments - that is a new wrinkle and will help set you apart from what anyone else is doing with charts. Should help bring them back. I was surprised that Pink Floyd poster you have on the front page is available commercially now. That was originally a promo-only release made for retail display only. I got a roll of them the year they came out for $5 each and sold them for over $100 each! Everyone loved the album cover design painted on the girls. The original promo poster owners probably don't love the fact that everone can buy one now!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Duke..

The pink Floyd cover is great ..$100 to $5 ..yeah I would be to happy either..just like

I wasnt to happy to see the computer I bought last year at $1,400 I can get for $600 this year :)

I think the "comment" area will be good..better than reading the same old review stuff ...

If I start getting violent email threats ..then I'll know it's a hit :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Register for the auction
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom