Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Sedo.com

My first negative feedback. Could it be reversed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyvern

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I doubt that Ebay will step in to delete the feedback. Make sure you go in and add an explaining line to his feedback. Then, I would contact him and ask him to go in after you and add a line saying basically that it was his stupidity that caused the original feedback to be left.

Obviously he won't want to do that on his own, so a nicely worded letter (non-threatening), explaining why he needs to know about editing to own ANY website (not just yours) may help. If not, the threat of leaving bad feedback for him may turn the tide.

Just remember to bite your tongue the first email back to him...you usually get more with sugar than...blah, blah.

Good luck.

wyvern

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Oh well, now that I went in and looked at the item, I see I'm too late for any of what I just said.

At this point, almost no chance of fixing it. Probably still worth an email to Ebay, but I wouldn't expect any intervention.

Tippy

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me, after 30 days and 8 emails the buyer never paid and then when I left him - feedback he returned the favour. I asked eBay to fix it but nothing.

Mike

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tough one you got there. he's power user there.
Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom