Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

My Ghost / Orb Photo? Do you believe Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am a great believer of ghosts, and today I took a photo of my brother in laws Kelpie Sheep Dog "Bradman" as he was sitting underneath the shearing shed. (Australian Shed where farmers shear their sheeps wool!)

As soon as I transferred the photos onto my computer and came across it ... I knew that I had taken my first photo of an "Orb" I am sending the photo to ghoststudy.com to find out if indeed it is an Orb ... and to prove my brother in law wrong.

Not trying to publiicise my site but feel free go to the link below and tell me what you think?

http://www.beaututes.com/showthread.php?t=2001&page=1&pp=20

Domain Days 2024

daddypi

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hey buddy - thanks for scaring the shit out of me before I go to bed. :p

"I ain't scared of no ghosts!"

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool. However, this could be your camera. As long as you believe it is real.

darrenl

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Looks like a sun glare...

jazzpetals

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hmm...not sure, but why would an orb be coming out of your dog's butt...maybe your dog pooped?

ComScout.com

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
NameYourself said:
Worth looking into further.

Yes I will be sending the photos to www.ghoststudy.com hopefully they might be able to confirm it or to say what it is, but I believe it is an Orb.

quote from http://www.prairieghosts.com/orbs.html

There are a number of determining factors, not the least of which is corresponding activity. By this I mean, photographing an orb just after documenting a sharp temperature drop, or some other recordable event. You can also look at the photograph itself. In doing so, watch for orbs that are especially bright or are especially dense (in other words, you cannot see through them because false orbs are readily identified by the fact that they are always very light white or blue in color and very transparent). Also watch for orbs which appear to be in motion. This can be a very good sign that the image is genuine.

Also watch for orbs which appear to be in motion. This can be a very good sign that the image is genuine.

Looks like its in motion to me (bah)

cooljeba

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It seems like a fast moving insect which is completely out of focous hence it is blurred or the other option is that the Dog Farted :cheeky: .

I am not advertising my website but if you want to create your own version of ghosts check out this http://www.cooljeba.com/tutorials/photoshop/ghost.html all it requires is some photoshop skills. There are many pictures on ghoststudy that I noticed are created using Image Editing Softwares.

..:: peace ::..
Jeba

VisualDigits

The One
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
cooljeba: nice tutorial, could come in handy before halloween :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Members Online

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

Premium Members

MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom